"Aww, who's that cute little baby?" Said Odd and tickled the baby. "Did you already gave her a name?"

"Her name is Willamina" Said Yumi.

"Willamina, William, Willamina, William. The female version of William."Said Odd. Yuki and Yumi laughed.

Later all were having dinner.

"So how's life at the university?" Asked Yumi.

"It's great!" Said Milly.

"We had today an exam and we got 85 of 90" Said Hiroki.

"Wow, congratulations"

"Psst Yuki," Asked Odd.

"Yes"

"Should we tell it?" Asked Odd.

"Yes," Said Yuki and Odd stood up.

"I have something to say" Said Odd.

"The toilet is at the second door after the living room," Said William and he Ulrich, James and Hiroki cracked up laughing.

"I wasn't asking about the toilet, it's isn't funny its something good"

"Go on"

"Ladies and gentlemen, I and Yuki are engaged" Said Odd. All applauded.

"Congratulations," Said everyone in the room.

"When did he proposed you?" Asked Yumi.

"It was a few days ago before Yumi gave birth to Willamina." Said Odd.

"Well done, Odd," Said Ulrich.

"Thanks"

Some hours later all went home except for Odd and Yuki. They were about to leave.

"So thanks for the dinner, see ya," Said Odd and left the house and walked to his car.

"Wow, it's midnight," Said Yuki.

"So late?" Asked Odd.

"Yep," Said Yuki and stand next to Odd's car. Both enter into the car and Odd drove backward.

"I'm so tired," Said Odd and drove normal on a street.

"Are you sure you can drive?"

"Of course I can. You sit in the car of the safest conductor of the..." Odd crashes a car.

"What was that?" Asked Yuki.

"Oh dammit," Said Odd.

"You have crashed?" Asked Yuki.

"Yeah, I was distracted"

"I hope it wasn't my fault"

"No, it's just a coincidence.

"Okay"

"And you know what, I try to call William and see if he can come her and bring you home"

Meanwhile

William and Yumi were lying on the bed and smooching. William's phone starts to ring.

"Who's calling?" Asked Yumi.

"I don't know, maybe Odd forgot something," Said William and stood up and took his phone from a furniture.

"Hello, Really, Okay, See ya," Said William and turned the phone off.

"What is it?" Asked Yumi.

"Odd crashed his car on another one, and he wants that I bring Yuki home," Said William.