I Would Like to Call This, Special.

Comincia dall'inizio

Hoodie: wow, just, wow, Masky. Is this the reason why we came in here?

Masky: what? No! It's for cheesecake dude! Cheesecake! Well, maybe partially that too..

Toby: GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE YOU TWO. AND I'M NOT A GIRL. I'M A MAN.

Jeff: what's with him? *still spraying Toby with the fire extinguisher*

Masky: beats me. I think its one of those lady issues.

Jeff: you mean...

Masky: yes, only, it's called men periods. Or MENStration. You get what I'm saying?

Jeff: dude, that makes so much sense. Not only for Toby, or me, but for all the men around the world! *tries to slow clap but can't cause he's holding a freakin' fire extinguisher.*

Jeff: *looks at Hoodie* will you slow clap for me?

Hoodie: *slow claps*

Toby: *flips the table* I f*cking don't have women genitals, you mother fu-

Yuzuki: oh, yeah! After you guys are done, give me some pancakes will you? *chuckles*

((Silence))

Masky: SHE'S JUST A GIRL, AND SHE'S ON FIIIREEE~

Toby: f*ck you, Masky. *rages towards Masky*

Masky: *does a British accent* FAREWELL, MY DEAR POPPET.

Masky and Hoodie went out the of the kitchen immediately. Meanwhile, Jeff is still spraying Toby with the fire extinguisher.

Toby: the f*ck is a **poppet?!

Jeff: ... It means you're a peni--

(A/N: ^that joke is so unlike me though, I wanna make you guys laugh so-- xD)

Toby: *hits Jeff's head*

Jeff: *sprays MOAR of what's inside the fire extinguisher.*

Toby: what the hell, Jeff?!

Jeff: don't, 'WTH' me! You should be thankful I saved your life, bastard!

Toby: *gets a knife*

Just imagine the worst thing that could happen between them, scary right? Yuzuki just shrugged it off, knowing that they'll still live.

Sally: Yuzuki!!!!

Sally called out in a far distance. Yuzuki shot up from the sudden noise once again.

Yuzuki: what is it?

Sally: wanna play with me? (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

In some cases, if Yuzuki was 'normal', she find that sentence creepy. But I guess right now since the kid likes her, it doesn't seem scary. Or like it doesn't have any other meaning.

Yuzuki: um..sure? I guess..

Sally: yayy! Now let's play dolly together!

Yuzuki's eyes widened, realizing that something feels wrong. She felt like backing out all of a sudden. 'I don't do dolly, so...'

Yuzuki: uh.. What do you mean... By.. Let's play.. Dolly?