Chapter 17 Sakura's Last stand & Flashback

The remaining Sakura ship are still fighting back with no chance of winning, As for the AL ships they're pushing them back until they reach Sakura's HQ.

Shokaku: There is no chance of winning this ba-

She was hit by Daring's missile.

Zuikaku: Sister!

Zuikaku went on full rage and quickly charged at Daring. But Daring was too late to react, she was hit by her Dive Bombers and knocked out. She continues attacking other shipgirls until she meet Enterprise.

Zuikaku: Grey Ghost!!!

She charged at her and her katana got blocked by Enterprise's bow. She kicked her back and fires her arrow and it becomes a Wildcat then the Wildcat fires its machine guns at Zuikaku but she dodged all of them. She fires another arrow again but this time Zuikaku was too late and got hit.

Zuikaku: ARGGHH!!!

She then got unconscious. Enterprise sighed at relief and tries to find Y/N.

At Y/N

Y/N and Jin keeps clashing their sword on each other. Y/N has alot of cuts on his body and bruises on his face as for Jin he took off his helmet because its badly damaged due to Y/N's attack, he also has wounds on his face as well and some part of his armour is falling apart.

Jin: Is that your best?

Y/N:.....

Jin didn't noticed that an an F35 was heading at him and fires its missiles. He dodged the missile but still caught on the explosion. His armour is almost completely destroyed.

Jin: Damn it! Well I have to shred this armour then.

Then they continue on fighting with each other.

Meanwhile

Nimitz and her allies have surrounded the last remaining ships.

Nimitz: This is your final warning surrender now or will do this the hard way

Nagato, Mutsu, Mikasa, Takao, Yamato, Musashi and Shinano are  the only left remaining. They never said a word and they continue on firing at them.

Nimitz: fine we'll do this the hard way then. 

She then launched her superhornets and f35s at them. And each of them falls one by one.

Moskva: Comrade Nimitz, is this the last of them?

Nimitz: we believe so.

Back at Y/N

Jin is at a disadvantage and his on defensive he was blocking every attack until Y/N hit him with one heavy blow with his crucible and he was knocked down. He was severly injured he tries to get up but can't.

Y/N: You and Heinrich framed me for the crimes I didn't commit...why did you do it?

Jin: We....we were jealous of you and your achievments that you become more popular than us.

Flashback

Jin,Heinrich,Kaga,Deutschland and Roon was discussing on how to get Y/N framed.

Heinrich: whats the plan on framing Y/N?

Jin:We know that they're gonna celebrate a party for Y/N's achievments right?

The rest of them: right.

Jin: alright here's what we're gonna do.

At the party

Y/N was talking with the Sakura and Iron blood ships then Heinrich and Jin approach him.

Jin: congratulations Y/N!

Y/N: thanks

Heinrich: Yeah why dont we have a few drinks to celebrate.

Y/N: sure

Y/N,Jin, and Heirich was talking  with each other while drinking.

After the party

Jin and Heinrich was walking with Y/N to the dorms when Jin and Heirich suddenly stopped walking.

Y/N: hey guys whats the hold up?

Then Kaga, Deutschland and Roon showed up 

Y/N:where were you guys? you missed the party!

They didnt say a word and they starts beat up Y/N, then Jin and Heinrich joins them they continously beat him up until fell unconscious.

Heinrich: whats next?

Jin: We then set fire on ammo storage after that, we leave him with the molotovs that we used to find him guilty.

Time skip

Y/N was interroggated by Takao in the interrogation room.

Y/N: I told you I didnt do it.

Takao: Liar! you were caught unconscious outside the burning storage Jin,Heinrich,Kaga,Deutschland and Roon told us and you have a molotovs in your hand.

Y/N's thoughts:  did Jin,Heirich,Kaga,Deutschland and Roon set me up?

Takao: For the last time, Why did you burn the Ammo storage?

Y/N: it was Jin,Heirich,Kaga,Deutschland and Roon, they set me up.

Takao: I have enough of this, take him away!

As he was heading to the cell the Sakura and Iron blood ships looked him in disgust

Shokaku: Y/N! why did you do that?

Y/N: It wasn't me!

Shokaku: Stop lying!

She slapped Y/N and walks away

When they reach to the prison they threw him into the cell

End of Flashback

Y/N: you disgust me.

As he was gonna strike down Enterprise yelled at him

Enteprise:Stop!!!

He stopped.

Enterprise: I know you have grudge on them but this has gone too far!

Y/N: I LOST EVERYTHING  BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

The rest of the AL ships came and see the situation.

Enterprise: Please Y/N, lay down that sword and lets head back to Azur lane.

He then unsummons his crucible. Then walks towards Enterprise. As he was walking Jin brings out his gun and aims it at Y/N.

Enterprise: Y/N watch out!

She then used her riggings to blocked the shot, she was badly injured. As Enterprise was laying on the ground with her damaged riggings, Y/N snapped. He then pursue Jin and beat him up non stop.

Cleveland: Y/N stop this!!!

Unicorn: please big brother stop it!!!

He never listened he wont stop beating him until he was dead. After that he stopped and Jin was laying on the ground lifeless he then kicked the dead body for the last time.

Y/N: Burn in Hell!

He then goes to Enterprise with Belfast

Y/N: Is she gonna be alright?

Belfast: She will ,as for you, you'll need to heal up and rest aswell  when we go back to the Azur lane base.

Then they head back to base along with Sakura POWS.

To be Continued...