Chapter 15 After the fall of Iron blood

After the Iron blood collapsed the news was quickly spread around the world. As for Sakura Empire they were shocked well. Then Kaga and Akagi came into Jin's office.

Kaga: Is it true? that the Iron blood has been defeated?

Jin nods.

Akagi: Thats impossible, don't they have railguns to defend themselves?

Jin: They were almost complete but got destroyed before Azur lane attacks.

Ever since the attack on Azur lane failed they have lost every battle.Even the Dragon Empery has also been pushing back the Sakura Empire. 

Back at the captured Ironblood base

The Azur lane was sorting out the Iron blood prisoners.

Y/N: Is this the last of them?

Varyag: yes Comrade

As the Iron blood was boarding the POW ship.Deutschland give them a last glare before boarding the ship.

Varyag: What are you looking at you fascist pig?!!!

She then moves along and board the ship. 

Alex and Viktor came to me.

Y/N: what is it?

Alex: Lets head back to Azur lane base and rest.

Viktor:we will go back at our base to rest aswell

They all headed back Azur lane base. 

Meanwhile

In the POW ship Ironblood girls are in despair, angry and some of them are crying.

Back at Y/N

Y/N: one more to go

Enterprise: one more? What about the Sardegna Empire and the Vichya Dominion?

Y/N: you don't need to worry about them,ever since the Iron blood's defeat they lost their faith on their pathetic Crimson Axis alliance and decided to rejoin Azur lane. So Sakura is the only one left.

When they arrived at the base they summoned their ships and the manjuus starts repairing them.

Y/N: It's good to be back

Enterprise: hey Y/N? can you sleep with me tonight?

Y/N: sure...

Later that night he goes to Enterprise's room and knocked on it

Enterprise: Come in.

He comes in. As he sits on her bed she locks the door and he knows where this is going.

Enteprise: Y/N I love you so much.

Y/N: I love you too

Then they start kissing each other.

(Sorry guys no Lemons)

The next Morning

 Y/N was first to wake up

Y/N's POV

Y/N's thoughts: Damn that night was so amazing.

I got off the bed and took a shower, when I'm done taking a shower Enterprise is also awake.

Enterprise:Good Morning Y/N.

Y/N:Good Morning.

I wore my clothes and Enterprise is ready as well we then head towards the cafeteria.

Nevada: hey Y/N what breakfast do you want in this morning?

Y/N: same as always but I want coffe instead of juice

Nevada: got it. and Enterprise what breakfast do you want?

Enterprise: same as him

Nevada: here you go!

Y/N and Enterprise: thanks Nevada

Nevada: anytime!

We then eat our breakfast.

Time skip

After we eat our breakfast we wonder around the base.

Enterprise: so... hows the Iron blood prisoners?

Y/N: they're just fine, we just give them 3 meals a day.

Enterprise:oh...what happens if one of them escapes?

Y/N:Liberty's arsenal bird is just flying around the POW camp so if anyone tries to escape, Liberty would notify us and we will capture the escaping prisoner. After they're captured and returned to the prison we will isolate them from the other prisoners and give him/her 1 meal a day as a punishment.

Enterprise: I see...

3 days later

3rd Person's POV

All the Azur lane members including Vichiya Dominion and Sardegna Empire, are gathering in Azur lane base preparing for the final assault on the Sakura Empire.

Alex: is everyone ready?

Y/N: Yes they are

Somewhere out in the ocean

Sakura subs are scouting for enemies. Then they spotted a large fleet that is heading towards the Sakura base

I-168: this is bad...we will radio back to base and report this!

I-58: Hai!

At the Sakura Empire

Jin was at his office thinking what will Azur lane's next move until Takao cames in.

Jin: what is it Takao?

Takao: our subs have reported that a large fleet of Azur lane ships is heading towards this base.

Jin: Alright! tell every ships to prepare a for an immenent attack.

Takao: Yes commander!

To be continued...