Chapter 14 The Fall of the Iron blood

BTW in the previous chapter I accidentally wrote chapter 12 by mistake so I edited it to  chapter 13.Also I added titles in each chapter . Anyways lets get on this chapter.

 Y/N and his fleet arrived back at the base and getting ready for the final assault.

Y/N: Everyone listen up! Since the rail guns are no longer a threat to us we can go full scale attack.

Everyone nods and got into their riggings.

At the Iron blood base

The Iron blood ships where inspecting some damage, then Koln and Konigsberg suddenly came.

Tirpitz: what is it Koln and Konigsberg?

Koln: Its Azur lane!!!

Bismarck: what about them?

Konigsberg: They're going on full scale attack, and they brought the large aircraft as well!

Heinrich: everyone! get in your riggings!

As they got into their riggings. They heard Azur lane's aircrafts in the air and starts bombing the base such as the docks,Ammo storages and etc. Then the Azur lane appears on the horizon

Z1: Commander!, the Azur lane has arrived.

Heinrich: how many are they?

Z1:its a combined fleet of Eagle Union,Royal navy and the Northern Parliament ships.

They where suprised of how many the ships are present.

Then Azur lane begins to fire their salvos and launched their aircrafts so did the Iron blood. The battle began.  Then AL planes begins to attack the Iron blood ships while cruisers and destroyers clash with each other.

Roon: hello Moskva... If I'm going down your going down with me!!!

Moskva: Bring it!

Roon fires her salvos while Moskva fires her AN94 and Missiles. Meanwhile in the air AL planes easily overpowerd Ironbloods planes and dominated the skies. On the surface Iron blood ships were being pushed back, some of them are out of action,injured or captured by AL.

Bismarck: this is no good if this keeps up we will be defeated sooner or later

Tirpitz: what do you suggest-

A super hornet's missile almost hit Tirpitz and Nimitz jumped off from one of them.

Nimitz: so you must be Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: yes, and who are you?

Nimitz: I'm USS Nimitz.

Tirpitz then readies her spear or flag pole and charged at Nimitz. She then block Tirpitz's attack with her crossbow. And kick her off and fires her arrows towards Tirpitz. 

Tirpitz: ARRRGGGH!!!

Bismarck: sister!

As she was gonna attack Nimitz. She was blocked by Y/N with his crucible

Y/N: where do you think your going?

Bismarck: Move out the way!

Y/N: I'm sorry but I cant do that. If you want to go and save your sister you have to go through me.

She readys her spear and so is Y/N's crucible. He then makes his first move and tries to slash Bismarck he managed to hit her with a wound on her leg but still standing 

Y/N: Did that hurt?

When the second slash from Y/N tries to hit her again it was then blocked with her spear as she was blocking it, she fired her cannons at Y/N and knocked back.

Y/N: ARGGH!

Enterprise: Y/N!

Enterprise came to him.

Y/N: dont worry I'm fine. It seems I underestimated her.

Bismarck manage to get through him and help her sister. As they were retreating into the land, their robots began to give a helping hand to fight off the AL ships. Battle goes on form street to street, from building to buildings, as AL ships approaches the Ironblood HQ the resistance get stronger and stronger.

Admiral Graf spee: this battle is lost

Deutschland: I will never surrender to these lowly animals!

Y/N: thats too bad.

as Deutschland fires her pistol it was blown off her hand with Y/N's rifle. he then unsummons his rifle and readies his fist.

Y/N: I've been waiting for this.

Deutschland charge at him and Y/N dodged it. She then used her shark riggings and was caught by Y/N's bare hands. He then begins to rip her shark riggings off  and used it to hit her. He starts beating her up mercilessly.

Admiral Graf spee: Please stop it!

But Y/N didnt listen. he continues to beat her up and they noticed his smile on his face, he's enjoying this.

Y/N: whos the lowly animal now Deutschland?!

Y/N stops beating her.

Hipper: Your a monster...

Then night hawks starts bombing the remaining Iron blood ships. After the bombing most of the Iron bloods are no longer in able to fight the but their robots are still fighting back. As they arrive in front of the HQ Bismarck, Tirpitz and FDG made their last stand.

Y/N: you better surrender now or we will make you

Bismarck: Never!

Then Moskva came out of nowhere with bruises and cuts all over her body and throws a piece of someone's riggings. Bismarck Tirpitz and FDG knows who this belongs too.

FDG: wheres Roon? what did you do to her?!

Moskva: shes fine she will be in a coma for awhile.

Then the 3 of them begins fire their salvos along with their robots and the AL fires back at them. but unfortunately for the 3 of them they got defeated and all of the Iron blood ships where now Prisoners of war.

Y/N: thats all of them, remember guys leave their commander to me.

Y/N then saw Heinrich run away from them in fear and he was shot in the legs, he then screamed in pain.

Heinrich: AHHHH!

Then Y/N slowly approaches him while Heinrich was crawling away from him.

(Imagine Y/N is Shay. instead of Shay's rifle replace it with M4A1)

Heinrich is dead.

Y/N's thoughts: your next Sakura Empire....

To be Continued...