My Love

Jennie's POV

As we entered the restaurant we were assisted by the receptionist in my dad's reservation, still our hands intertwined, we were chuckling with each other recalling how I teared up again.

"Lisa!" Dad stood up from his seat to welcomed Lisa in a hug "It so nice to see you here! Are you joining us?" He excitedly asked her as he pulled away from the hug.

"Can I?" Lisa asked politely, dad nodded vigorously.

"Of course, please have a sit" Dad even pulled a seat for her.

"Excuse me? Is she your daughter?" I hissed, then he darted his gazed to me.

"Excuse you? Who are you?" Then they bursted out laughing while my mouth leave agaped, shocked on what my owned father says.

Soon he approached me and pulled me in a hug "Of course, my lovely daughter" He even gave me a kissed on my forehead, before he gets back on his seat with mom beside him.

"Unfair! You even pulled a seat for Lisa!" A fact, I stomped my feet in annoyance, they bursted out laughing again.

"Why would I? Lisa is there for you" then Lisa did pulled a chair for me to sit, I rolled my eyes on dad and he just stuck his tongue out, I even thank my hottest girl for being a gentlewoman as she is.

Then Lisa approached mom "For you, Mrs. Kim" as she handed a bouquet for mom.

"Sweety, I told you to call me auntie" Mom pulled her for a hug.

"Sorry, Auntie" Lisa smiles brightly at her then she turned to Yeri who was beside dad "And for the youngest lady here" Yeri welcomed her in a hug and thanked her, We saw Yeri blushed a bit that Lisa gave her a bouquet.

"Lisa, are you planning to steal my ladies in me?" Dad even darted Lisa a glare, Lisa sat beside me "You already steal one from me, don't you even dare to steal them all" Then we bursted out laughing.

"And this is for my favorite uncle" As she get the wine in her bag and approached dad's seat.

"My, my, my. My favorite!" Dad excitedly accepted the wine bottle and give Lisa another hug.

How lovely!

"Tell me about this" Dad referring to the wine, Lisa clears her throat first.

"It was actually my father's owned brewed Uncle." I looked at her questionably and she nodded "It's a mix of cherry and honey citrus, he experimented that flavor a year before I was born. They planned to opened that up for over 12 years. But unfortunately, father passed away nearly 2 years before the time they planned to open it" I held her hands telling her I was just here, knowing she was telling a story that includes her father.

She smiles at me before she continued "You see, I just got back from Spain when I got notified that one of my biggest cellar catches a fire. One of our trusted employee in there, gifted me that, saying it was 24 years old stored. And they planned to wait me to get home before they opened it up. Since father don't have any chance to do so" Dad and Mom threw Lisa a pity looked.

"I'm sorry to hear that, sweety" Mom uttered trying to hold Lisa's hand that she gladly gave mom.

"Don't be, Auntie. I know father is already in peace" Lisa smiles brightly.

"Thank you for this, Lisa. I will treasure this. Knowing the huge memory on it" Lisa smiles at him and thanked him.

"So ahm, can we order? I was starving" Yeri barged in the mood, we laughed again before dad called out for a waiter's attention.

"Look, you see. All of my lovely girls are here. I want you to give us the best meal they deserved. And a good service for us, because you see here, my queen and my princesses are complete. Wait, aren't they lovely?" Dad eyed us one by one, and we bursted out again in laughter despite of our blushing cheeks because of dad's compliment.

"They are indeed lovely, Sir. Each one of them" The waiter agreed as he crepe a smile on his lips.

"Right? I must be the luckiest man, having the gorgeous and lovely ladies are here sharing a table with me" We just continued laughing and still our cheeks blushing.

"Anyway, I will pay even the expensive meal you got. Because this night is so precious to me having this lovely ladies here with me. So, go on bring your best!" The waiter nodded and instructed to wait for their best shot.

"Chris, that was too much" Mom playfully slapped dad's arm.

"What? I was just being honest" Dad's defensed, as he crepe a huge smile on his face.

"The most expensive meal? Really dad? You are willing to pay?" Yeri cracked a joke.

"Oh ahm" Dad acted startled "You see here, we got Lisa" and again we bursted out laughing.

"Dad!" Yeri and Me said in unison.
"Chris!" Mom too, and again we cracked a laughed in our table.

"What? Lisa, you got my back right? Man, one of my daughter here is crazy rich" He acted boasting, Lisa here burst out laughing too, but what shocked us.

"No biggie, Uncle. Always got your back. I can even buy this place" Then they both high five.

"Lisa!" Mom said.
"Unnie!" Yeri said.
"Babe!" I called out too, we three said it in unison and again we filled our table in our laughter.

This is something I won't swap to anything seeing my love ones getting along all together, my family accepted us both, and supported us in every stepped of the way.

Lisa, my girlfriend being comfortable around my family. This is something I won't forget or regret this time.

This is pure precious to me that I will surely keep for the longest time

Lisa, is the reason why I chose to keep my life going

Lisa, is still the person I met when I started my college days

Lisa, is still the one who I fall inlove with, back when we where eating street foods

Lisa, is still the reason of my smiles and laughter

Lisa, is the one who introduced me the other world when I met her

Lisa, was always the one beside me, where I needed someone the most

Lisa, is the reason why this dinner is memorable for us

Lisa, is still the one I chose to wake up everyday just to see her lovely face

Lisa, is still the one giving me a sensational feeling

Lisa, the one who never failed to surprise me

Lisa, the one who still chose to give me another chance

Lisa, the one who still held my hands everytime

Lisa, who will give me a lingering kiss

Lisa, the one who will give me a gentle kiss

Lisa, who will hold me gently like I was some precious gems everytime she touches

Lisa, who will give my forehead a kissed every now and then

Lisa, who will always hold my hand everytime I feel scared

Lisa, who will stay beside me in everystep of the way

Lisa, who will still choose to me

Lisa, who will consider my feelings

Lisa, who will make effort even just a little things

Lisa, who will always be the one to compliment me

Lisa, who was still the one who knew every detail of me

Lisa, who will give me her brightest smile everytime i'll looked into her eyes

Lisa, the one I wanted to be with. Until the very last moment of my life.

Lisa, I Love you

Always!