Tour

Lisa's POV

*Skyhawk Adventure Zipline*

I decided to take them into forest adventure, We went to sea adventure yesterday, so.

"Lisa, are we going camping?" Jisoo asked.

"No, why?" I asked confusedly.

"Then, why are we in a forest?" She hissed.

"Yeah, looks like our tour guide doesn't really know what she is doing" Rosie uttered sarcastically, I rolled my eyes on them and didn't bother answering them not until we get to the entrance.

"Skyhawk adventure?" Jennie read the banner.

"Yeah, we are going zipline" I uttered pointing at the pictures shown at the screen.

"You know I am afraid of heights" Jisoo hissed.

"Eyy, it's fine. We're here for you. And don't worry, you won't fall. Safety is their first priority here. And beside not even one had actually got an incident here with their harnest" I assured her, trying to give her some encouragement.

We booked a ticket for us, and was instructed to take some safety precautions and some protocols during the tour.

We were actually split by two teams, but the usual Rosie and Jisoo team up. Leaving me and Jennie sticking together.

Jisoo and Rosie are excitedly clinging to each other, while this supposedly partner of mine is somewhat quiet and surprisingly not bugging me.

She probably think this is awkward

Based on what she is acting now

She's probably thinking the scenario I told her from last night

She really did that all!

I was also surprised to see a drunk and wild Jennie

She's cute tho

Earlier today, I was awaken by something heavy in my waist this morning.

It was Jennie, hugging me from behind

I know she was still in deep sleep based on her steady breathing, I was actually going to remove her hands around my waist when she moved, so I decided to pretend that I was sleeping, until she wakes up and found that she was hugging me.

Yes, I heard it all

All she said this morning when she was hugging me

By the time I heard the restroom door closed, that's my cue to opened my eyes. And I prantically acted that my back is hurting exaggeratedly for her to notice.

Yes, my back is do hurting. But I can manage

I just wanted to exaggerate, that is why

But all I said to her was true

She probably can't believed what I told her

She must be feeling embarrassed

When I got the ticket, I handed them each until the time I give Jennie her ticket, she can't even looked at me straight.

"What now?" I asked blankly, she looked at me questionably "You are acting strange" I shook my head infront of her.

She opened her mouth and was about to say something then she closes them again.

"Jennie, you don't really have to worry about what happened last night".

Did I see her blushed?

Or am I just imagining things?

"It's fine really, I just said that for you to be aware what you are capable of when you are drunk. I said that, for you to be careful when you decided to drink too much again" A fact, she looked down more.

"We're good, Really. It's fine with me. You don't have to be embarrassed" Now, I got her attention. She smiled.

I don't know but I found myself smiling back at her.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry" She embarrassedly utter.

"You should have seen yourself last night. A shame that I didn't video'd you" I laughed at the thought, I should have thought of that, videoing her would be a better blackmail.

"You are mean!" She hissed.

"What? Am I the one who drink too much?" I teased, she stomped her feet feeling defeated.

Oh oww! Angry kitten in your area!

"So, what's eventful?" We didn't noticed that Jisoo and Rosie approached us.

"Oh do you want to know wh-" I didn't finished my sentence when Jennie covered my mouth.

"Nothin' she was just going to brag, on how adventurous she is and how brave she can handle some heights" She even gave me a glare, that didn't scared me, I laughed at my insides.

She cute!

"So cocky!" Jisoo hissed knowing she is afraid of heights.

"Oh come on, you'll be fine" Rosie assured her.

Jennie gave me a narrowing looked before she let go of my mouth, but I just gave her a smirked and rolled my eyes at her.

"Let's go, let's not waste any more time" I invited, I didn't wait them to respond and started to take the first step.

We were brief by the harnest instructor, and now we are going to ride the first zipline, this time one at a time.

I crossed first, followed by Jennie and Rosie, we were cheering for Jisoo everytime she crosses.

And every after she crosses she will complained how scared she was.

Jennie seems to lit up the moment we started and she gets comfortable around me again, Rosie is excited as she was everytime. Jisoo still cannot overcome her fear that easily.

They really enjoyed

I mean we enjoyed

I'm glad

Until we finished all the course.

"So, are we eating now?" Rosie said excitedly.

"All you could think is to eat eh?" I teased, she stuck her tongue out before we proceeded to the car that Leon provided. I told the driver to drop us to the nearest restaurant for our lunch.

They were chatting at the back of the car, reminiscing the every bit of the ziplines while taking a looked at the pictures and videos taken.

"Jisoo look hahahaha you are so cute here!" Rosie and Jennie burst on laughter seeing Jisoo's epic face when she land under after the zip-lines.

A-N: This tour idea is originally from blackpink house, but most of the flow is based on my story, it's just the concept and some thinģs are from bp house (Please stream bp's songs!)