"Were you jealous?" he shamelessly asked.

"Wait, what the f-"

"Language, Lily." He said that made her stop and look at him deeply.

He just called her "Lily" for the first time after they divorced. Oh how she missed that nickname from him.

They stayed like that, staring at each other's eyes as if looking for something behind their big doe eyes.

Lisa looked away after the reality hit her. Just then, Jungkook also cleared his throat that became dry.

"Like I said, I don't have any girlfriend."

"So you two broke up?" Lisa asked again not really understanding what he is implying.

"I never had girlfriends after we divorced, Lisa." He stated firmly and looked at her eyes again. She then stepped back before clearing her throat.

"I am sorry for meddling about your private relations. I should go now," Lisa said and bowed at him before going upstairs. He only followed her with his gaze.

Lisa ran to his bedroom and threw herself on his bed.

"What were you thinking, Lalisa? He just called you Lily! That was just habitual! Nothing to flatter on!" Lisa scolded herself as she got so affected when he called her that, again.

Flashback

"Wow! Lilies! Gosh, they are so beautiful!" Lisa said as she ran towards the tiger lilies.

"You really love Lilies huh?" Jungkook asked. He smiled while she looked at the flowers with such admiration, her eyes sparkling like a kid.

"Of course! Lilies are so beautiful and besides, it has such a beautiful meaning to it." Lisa told her close guy friend, Jungkook.

"It means 'please love me'. Lilies are also beautiful." Lisa told him while smiling widely, staring at the garden full of Tiger Lilies.

"Well, what a coincidence then. Because my birth flower is Tiger Lily." Jungkook said that made her look at him.

"Really?" she asked then he nodded at her.

"You know, thinking about it. Lily, that's what my nickname for you from now on." Jungkook stated that made her tilt her head im confusion.

"Lily?"

"Yup. Calling you Lisa is kinda common since that's your name so I will call you Lily instead." Jungkook said then she smiled before thinking of something before giggling.

"I will call you 'Kookie' then," Lisa said that made him raise his eyebrow at her.

"Kookie?" he asked then she nodded.

"Yup. Kookie." Lisa said before laughing. He scrunched his nose at the new nickname given to him, he find it cringey.