Chapter 12: Stalking my Mom into the Spirit's Home

Start from the beginning

[BACK TO LYLAS]

I swear i heard someone talking in the bushes. Those are probably just my Imagination.

After walking for few hours and resting several time they've finally reached their destination. A big giant door in the middle of knowhere...

Wait

Hold on

What?

You know what? Forget what i said few Hours ago. There's really a giant Mysterious door in the forest, and it even has magic on it! I can feel it!!

They stopped for a sec. I popped into my slime form to allow me sneaking around easily from close. They entered the door. Just as before the door got closed, i sneakily entered the door.

Its a success.

I rolled myself and keep hopping around. I stopped for a sec and watched Mom and the students having lunch in the middle of this Cave or Dungeon?

Also, why do i feel like we've been watched as soon as we entered this forest? And im supposed to be the only one who stalks in this forest!

Nevermind that i shifted into my human form and popped a cookie jar and ate some cookies from it.

I love cookies.

[RIMURU'S POV]

After few hours of walking inside this dungeon we decided to rest for a while. I bring out our lunch and starts giving it to everyone.

Why do i feel like being watched?

I feel like several gazes are pointed towards me.

Whatever those are. Its probably this Dungeon's keeper.

I leaned my head towards Ranga's ear.

"Ranga, do you feel like being watched right now?"

"Yes Master, i feel like we've been watched since we entered this forest. I can sense them hiding, several small creatures are hiding on the ceilings and one person is hiding behind that rock over there"

"I see... Well we should get going now, there's no use on thinking about it"

"Right Master"

"But just in case, we'll force them to show themself if they don't want to"

"Understood"

(Great Sage, found anything about the peoples that's been stalking us?)

⟨⟨Answer: Several Spirits and a Monster are the ones who's been stalking the whole time⟩⟩

(Any specific information about them?)

⟨⟨Answer: Negative, except the monster hiding is quite familiar but something is interrupting me to gather some information⟩⟩

Great sage still kept her promise to lylas to not tell Rimuru, well kinda...

Hmm, something, or someone familiar...