Chapter 35 - I hate you

SANTANA'S POV

"Y/N is here" I heard my mom knocking on my bedroom door.

"I'm coming" I replied

I came downstairs and saw Y/N standing in the living room talking with my mom

"Let's go" I said to Y/N

I was wearing a black top with ripped jeans and a little purse

"You look nice......" Y/n told me and i smiled like an idiot.

"You do to"

Y/N opened the car door for me and i stepped inside "Thank you" she went to the driver's seat and she started the car.

When we were on our way to breadsticks i sent Finn a message.

Frankenteen 🤢

We are on our way, i hope you are already there.

Yes, i'm here

Be careful, don't let anyone see you taking the pictures

"Who are you talking with?" I heard Y/n asking me and i quickly put my phone in my purse.

"Umm no one, i was just checking my instagram" She turned and smiled at me

----------------------------------------

We arrived at breadsticks and Y/n asked for a table for two

"follow me" The waitress said

While we were walking to our booth i saw Finn hiding some tables behind us and i just gave him a look telling him to take out his phone because it was time for him to take the pictures. We arrived to our booth and i fake a little stumble and Y/n quickly hold me into her arms, we were inches from each other. Finn took the pictures and i stood up "Thank you, you saved me" I said to Y/n with a giggle.

We sat down and we start ordering our drinks. I saw a notification on my phone.

Frankenteen 🤢

Hope this ones were enough

*pictures of me an Y/n*

Perfect.

"This breadsticks are bomb" Y/N told me while eating some breadsticks, she looked so cute.

"Yes i know, and the food is incredible" I responded.

"What would you like to order" The waitress told us and Y/n ordered a salad and i order some pasta. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N left me in my house and i started to edit the photos on my computer who was in my room, i was doing a really great job but i had to print a lot of different photos and i chose the best ones, the other ones i throw them into my bathroom bin.

The next day in school i search for Finn to give him the pictures.

"Here they are, just slide them into Rachel's locker" I said giving him an envelope with the photos, and i left.

------------------------------------------

RACHELS POV