Chapter 33 - Back off

A/N 

THIS CHAPTER IS FROM THE POV OF EVERYONE BUT Y/N BECAUSE SHE PASSED OUT AND SHE IS SLEEPING :)

PUCKS POV

Mike, Sam and I entered the nurse office holding Y/N, she was still unconscious from Finns punches. 

"What happened?" The nurse asked standing up from her chair.

"Someone punched her in the face" Sam replied

"Okay lay her on the bed" We put Y/N down into the bed and she fell down sleep "I will go to the principal's office to call her mom" She added

"Puck you should go and tell Rachel" Mike said to me and i went running to search for Rachel, luckily everyone was on the choir room singing some songs.

I slammed the door and everyone turned to see me with confused looks. 

"Rachel you need to go to the nurse office asap" I said 

"What happened?" Rachel came to me worried

"Finn punched Y/N and she is really hurt" I told her and saw her worried look becoming a furious look, then she turned to Finn.

"What the hell did you do?" Rachel screamed at Finn crying

"She took my position from the football team and i got angry" Finn responded

The next thing i saw was rachel slapping Finn, actually it was pretty fun to watch. Rachel stormed out the choir room running.

SANTANAS POV

"Okay Frankenteen why don't you come and hit me since you like hitting girls" I stood up and Mercedes grabbed me by the waist.

"Santana calm down" I heard Kurt saying

I went running to Puck "Tell me how bad it is?" I said grabbing his arm

"Pretty bad, i think she is still passed out" He told me and i felt my blood boiling.

I left running the room just wanting to see Y/N, i didn't care when everyone told me not to.

RACHELS POV

I opened the nurse office door finding Y/N sleeping in a bed with very bad bruises on her face.

"Shhhhhh she is sleeping" I heard Sam whispering.

I came closer to the bed where Y/n was sleeping, i grabbed her face and start talking to her. "Baby, im here. I love you please wake up and tell me you do to" I felt a tear falling down my face" I grabbed her hand giving her a little squeeze.

"It's going to be okay Rachel, her mom is on her way" Mike told me pulling me up.

"Where is she?!" I heard someone calling from the door, i turned around seeing Santana wiping a tear from her face.

"What are you doing here?!" I told her with a low voice closing the curtain that divided the bed from the office.

"Rachel please i don't want to fight i just want to know how is Y/N" She said trying to see behind me.

"Okay everyone get out her mom is here" The nurse arrived at her office with Y/N's mom.

"Hi Santana how are you?" Y/N's mom hugged Santana. And i thought from where Y/N's mom knows Santana that well?

"She's here, you should take her to the hospital" The nurse said

"Guys can you help me take her to my car?" Y/N's mom told Sam and Mike.

"Yes sure" Sam replied and they carried Y/N to the car leaving Santana and I alone in the office.

"I need to go with her" I said

"No Rachel, she will be fine you need to back off" Santana held me by my arm and i quickly took her hands off me.

"YOU need to back off, Y/N is MY girlfriend and i need to be with her" I responded with an angry tone leaving the office.

NARRATOR

Sam and Mike laid Y/N in the back seat of the car and Sam gave her a last look.

"Thank you guys" Y/N's mom told them.

Rachel came running to the car asking Y/N's mom if she can go with them.

"I think is not necessary, you should stay"

The car left and Rachel stood there crying while Sam and Mike hugged her.

------------------------------------------------

They arrived at the hospital and took Y/N to a room.

After a few hours the doctor came to Y/N's mom

"How is she?" She asked

"She will be fine, we were able to stop a hemorrhage for happening in her brain. She is now in her room" The doctor responded.

"Can i see her?" She told him 

"Of course but she will be asleep until tomorrow" The doctor grabbed Y/N' mom by the arm leading her to the room.

SANTANA'S POV

I was laying down in my bed, many hours have passed since they took Y/n to the hospital suddenly i heard my phone ringing and i quickly stood up and answered it.

"Hi Santana, i just wanted to tell you that Y/N is fine but she will be asleep til tomorrow" I heard Y/N's mom talking and i felt a big relief.

"Can i see her tomorrow?" I asked her

"Yes sure! I know that my daughter is so important to you, thanks for everything" 

I hang up and i lift my arms in excitement.

I was about to call Rachel to tell her the news but then i thought if i just went alone to see Y/N i could be closer to her without being interrupted by Berry so i didnt call her.