𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑂𝑁𝐸

Start from the beginning

Lily stared at Alice for a moment before nodding, understandingly.

"Touché, pixie. Touché."

Lily raised the phone to her ear once more, finally had thought of an excuse to tell her father.

"I'm not sure, pops. We found Bella pretty far out. Jasper's tired so we have to find a hotel to sleep in soon so it's not going to be tonight." Lily lied, her eyes darting back and forth between her mates and Bella.

Charlie sighed and leaned back into the couch.

"Can't you or Alice drive?" Charlie asked, desperately. He just wanted both his daughters back safe and sound.

Lily scoffed at the question. "Alice is too small to reach the pedals and we didn't bring her booster seat." Lily replied, ignoring her girlfriends piercing glare.

"Am not." Alice muttered, huffing and crossing her arms. Jasper rested his free hand on her thigh.

"Yes you are." Jasper told her earning a hard punch to the arm. Jasper winced at the pain of her punch and Lily snickered.

Alice stuck her middle finger up at Lily without looked back at her.

"Okay.. makes sense. and what about you?"

Lily rolled her eyes, bitterly. "Alice and Jasper are too scared to be in the same car with me driving."

"And why is that, Lil's?" Charlie chuckled.

Lily shrugged, honestly not knowing.

"Well, Mr. Swan it's because your beautiful daughter here, is a road rage." Jasper stated, his voice slightly louder so Charlie could hear him.

Lily gasped. "What!? No I'm not-"

"Yes you are." Charlie said, agreeing with Jasper.

"Whatever. Anyways, we're getting close to a hotel. We'll call you when we get there." Lily said, sticking her tongue out childishly at Jasper who raised a amused eyebrow.

"Okay. Alright.. Just.. just be careful." Charlie sighed, not wanting to hang up.

"We will, pops. Please try and get some sleep.."

"I'll try."

"That's all I ask."

LILIAN rolled her eyes and stepped out of Bella's lone room

The throuple had opted to get a suite with two rooms, one for Bella and one for themselves.