𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑂𝑁𝐸

Start from the beginning

My Person 😎😤

A sad smile pulled at Lilian's lips when she read the called ID.

Lily was quick to answer the requested call, cutting off the ringtone she had assigned to her fathers contact.

"Who is-"

"Shut up." Jasper spat, cutting off Bella and rolling his eyes at Bella's indifferent expression.

Lily brought the phone up to her ear.

"You have called the baddest bitch around, how my I assist you?" Lily greeted, earning a small smile from Alice and Jasper.

Bella eyed Lilian curiously, wanting to know who was on the other end.

"I didn't know I called myself." Charlie commented, his tone that of feigned confusion.

"Blocked. Reported. Disowned." Lily shook her head as if she was disappointed.

Charlie laughed into the phone. Lily smiled, happy that she could put a smile on her dads face. Alice and Jasper let small smiled grace their beautiful faces at the sound of Charlie's laughter.

The sheriff's laughter soon died down, causing silence to take over once more.

Lily looked down at her hands, her attitude suddenly deflating.

"..D-did you find her?" Charlie asked quietly, almost hesitantly.

Lily glanced at Bella for a brief moment before sighing.

"Uhm.. yeah.. yeah we did." Lily nodded as she bit the inside of her cheek.

"That's.. that's great! Well.. is she.. is she okay!? Is she hurt or-"

"She's fine, dad." Lily interrupted, softly. She peered out the window, noting how approaching their destination rather slow.

"When do you think you'll be home?" Charlie questioned, his worry clear in his voice.

"Uhh," Lily looked up at her lovers, not knowing how to respond to her fathers question. Alice and Jasper just shrugged, both not knowing either.

Lily scowled at them. She took the phone from her ear and placed her hand over the speaking so her father couldn't hear them.

"Really? No help?" Lily whispered harshly. Jasper smiled sheepishly while Alice only winked.

"Payback for teasing me yesterday." Alice smirked, Bella eyeing the threesome in confusion.

Jasper peered over to the two girls with a amused grin. He knew exactly what Alice was talking about. Jasper promised to spend time with Emmett before everyone showed up so he wasn't in on the taunting and teasing but he had seen it from afar and almost joined in himself.

Lily thought back to the baseball game. Recalling how before Esme, Carlisle, Bella and Edward got to the baseball field— she had teased Alice into embarrassment. Lily took a moment acknowledged the memory of her own flirty behavior towards the easily flustered vampire.

She remembered how she gripped her waist tightly and subtly whispered not so-innocent things in her ear. How she nibbled seductively on Alice's earlobe and pulled the ends of her short hair, occasionally and softly just to rile her up.