The Cabin In The Woods- Pt 1

Black eyes. All that was registering in my mind was black eyes. Black eyes were unnatural. I don't mean just the pupils were black. The whole eye. There was no white at all. Black eyes and razor sharp teeth. Also unnatural for humans. I probably should've ran. Would've been the best choice. My feet wouldn't move though. I felt frozen. I felt an ice cold feeling running through my veins. I couldn't breathe. My lungs started to hurt. So did my head. A black mist started to rise from somewhere. I tried to scream but my mouth wouldn't open. I couldn't look away from the thing. I was horrified. I was also pressed against one of the walls of the movie theater. The thing was about four fast away from me, a horrid grin on its face. Since my mind wouldn't register anything but the black eyes, I didn't hear the footsteps coming up from the front of the building. Whatever that thing was apparently didn't notice either. The thing was knocked to the ground. I was finally able to breathe again and my lungs and head didn't hurt as much anymore. The icy chill was also gone. I dropped to my knees, gasping for the life substaining thing known as oxygen. I looked up, my vision blurry, to the thing being against the wall. It looked like it was struggling to move but it couldn't. It was like it was being held there by some invisible force. I looked over to Chris, seeing him standing about eight feet away from me, his arm stretched out towards the thing, his eyes also black. I back up against the wall again and looked back towards the thing. That same black mist thing was coming out from its mouth and nose. My eyes widened more than what they already were and I felt even more fear wash over me. I got up and ran away from the scene, not paying attention to where I was going. I ran for I don't know how long until I came to an old tree I recognized. I ran faster, remembering the place as I went. After about three minutes, I came apon the little cabin that I found when I first moved here. It's been abandons for years. I walked up to it and slowly pushes open the door, poking my head into the cabin. It looks like it hasn't been touched in years. I carefully walked inside, quietly shutting the door behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hei guys, so I hope this chapter is ok. I'm doing another multipart chapter to kinda hold yall over for a bit. I'm also going to incorporate some Supernatural into the story. Things like the eyes and the black mist and the powers. I hope its ok. ~Ghost