The Chapter With No Name

We laid there until dark. At one point we both fell asleep. The little area looked even prettier at night. I woke up first, Chris had his head on my chest. I just let him sleep for a little while. His eyes were still red and puffy from crying, but you couldn't really tell unless you were really looking at him, which I was. He was still the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. About an hour after I woke, he started to shuffle around a little before.slowly opening his eyes. I smiled gently at him. "How're you.feeling?" I asked. "Tired." He nuzzled his head against my chest before letting his eyes slip close. "Why don't we head back to my house. It'll be more comfortable." I said. "I'm already comfortable." He mumbled. I just rolled my eyes and petted his hair. "Do you seriously wanna sleep out here?" I asked. "I've done it before." He said. I shook my head and gave up. I guess I'm sleeping in the woods tonight.

~*~

When I woke up, I noticed that I wasn't on the ground anymore. The second thing was that there were walls instead if trees or a pond. The third was an annoying knocking at the door. Walls? Door? I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes, looking around. Whend I get back here? I asked myself. I looked at my phone and saw that school started in an hour. "Ricky.get. up." Chris' voice came from the other side. I stood up and walked over to the door, opening it. "Good you're up. Hurry up or we'll be late." He said. "Alright." Mumbled before closing the door. Grabbing my phone, I walked into my bathroom and turned the water on. While I waited for the water to get to the right temperature, I gathered my clothes. I walked back into the bathroom, turned on HIM and got in the shower.

After I got out and dried off, I turned of my straightener and got dressed. I dried and straightened my hair and did my make up. Once I was done I walked downstairs and into the kitfhen, grabbing a poptart. Chris walked in and stole one of my poptarts. "Hey. I was gonna eat that." I whined. "Well now I'm gonna eat it." Chris said before patting my head and taking a bite. I just shook my head.

Hei guys. Sorry I haven't updated in the past two days. I know this chapter is short but hopefully ok. Just a coot little filler. Also sorry if its not as 'good' as my.other chapters. It's 2:18 in the morning right now. I may not be able to update like I've been doing all week. I'm running off my dads hotspot at home and I'm at my grandmother's right now. I go home tomorrow. I do have some cute future chapter ideas already, its just getting my procrastinating self to get around to it. If yall have any ideas, let me know. I would love to hear and try to add some into the story. ~Ghost