Walking over to the table Adrian cuts two slices of cake, before putting one on each plate.

"What kind is it?" I ask.

"Cookies and cream" Adrian replies.

"I've never heard of a cake being cookies and cream flavoured ever".

"There's a first for everything".

Adrian then walked over to the living room and set his plate down on the coffee table.

I then watched as he made sure nothing would fall over before putting four towels on the legs of his table and tying them on.

"What are you doing?" I laugh because I've never seen towels on table legs.

"Putting the table back" he says, before grabbing the end and pulling it up the two steps in his floor that went down to the living room area, and dragging it through the kitchen and back into the dining room.

Only Adrian would haul a several hundred pound table across his house.

"What the hell" I say as he walks out pink from the blood in his face.

"What?" he says dropping the towels and string onto the counter.

"How'd you drag a mahogany table that likely weighs four times what you do across your home so easily?" I exclaim.

"You just watched how" he says putting down the glass.

"I didn't know you were that strong smart ass" I say.

"Smart ass?" he muses walking towards me.

Oh shit.

"And how am I a smart ass, bellissima?".

"Your response was, so not exactly you" I say while walking backwards slowly while Adrian maintained the distance between us.

"Then I want an apology".

"Are your feewings huwt" I tease.

Adrian laughs nodding slowly.

"Alright stop teasing me" he says.

"Why should I?" I ask right before I hit a wall and there is only inches between us.

"Because I think I deserve one for your assuming comment. Or I might have to find an alternative" he says with a smirk.

I really wish in this moment that him holding his smirking face no more then five or six inches from my face, while his arms are placed either side of me, didn't make my adrenaline increase.

"What is the alternative?".

"Well I haven't figured that out yet" he says but I know him the second he said there was an alternative he had it planned.

"I know you don't lie".

"Fine, do you really want to know the alternative?".

"Yes".

Without hesitation what so ever he crashes his lips to mine, and out of instinct I grip onto his shirt.

Like every other thing about him I felt like I was getting sucked into the kiss, he was so gently passionate that I felt all but addicted to him.

"How was that for an alternative?".

"I couldn't put it into words" I say.

"I aim to please" Adrian smirk, before pushing off the wall, and walking back over to the living room where he reorganized everything.

"Perfect, now I can cuddle you and eat cake" he says and I can't help but smile.

For someone who didn't believe in love he sure has a way of being a romantic.

Walking over to where he sat I took the longest cushion while resting Adrian's shoulder, with his arm around me.

"You know these are my favourite nights" I say looking up at him.

"In what way?".

"Being here with you cuddling on the couch, that cake is improving this one" I reply and he laughs, that melodic laugh, that always seems to make me feel happier, he makes me happier, his voice alone makes me feel safe and protected.

"Well I'd do this with you every night if I could Olivia, I really would. Fuck money, and nice sports cars, you're all I need" he says smiling down at me, "God knows I'm nothing without you".

That last bit he whispers mostly to himself but I hear it, and when he says that it also hits me because he is as crucial to my life as I am to his.

I need him here because he genuinely is everything I wished for someone to be, he is that other piece to my life, the one I filled for him.

"You're all I need as well Adrian".

"I love you Olivia, I'm glad I have you in my life".

"I love you to Adrian".

When both of our plates are empty neither of us moves we just remain lying on the couch looking over Central Park.

At some point I fall asleep, lying against his chest.

When I wake up he is setting me down somewhere, before I realize it's his bedroom.

I then watch his usual routine before he climbs into bed next to me.

"How long did I sleep on the couch?" I ask and he looks at me apparently having expected me to be awake.

"An hour" he says pushing the hair out of my eyes.

"Why do you always do that, not that I mind, I'm just curious?".

"I like being able to see your beautiful face, you look perfect all the time and I want to savour it".

"That precious to you, hmm".

"You're priceless to me" he says.

"That's bold" I mutter.

He smiles, "its honest".

I'm glad its dark in this room because his blunt honesty is making me blush and I'm trying to spare myself from naturally wanting to hide it.

"Of course it is" I muse scooting closer to him so I can be cuddled back to sleep which he doesn't resist.

Soon after I feel my eyelids get heavy again, and fall shut.

"Good night bellissima" Adrian whispers but I'm too far into sleep to reply verbally.

Good night Adrian.

So that's the end of this chapter, next chapter will be a big so I hope you all enjoy it, no more spoilers, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌