Episode 8- Split Decision

Yellow Tribe- Day/Night 15

Walter is sitting by the shore, looking out with his top hat on.

Walter: I'm like a cockroach. Everyone wants me dead. No matter how many times I get stepped on though, I manage to crawl away. Last night, I killed the exterminator. But the problems never go away for a pest like me!

Onshore, a fly comes up to Walter as he swats it away.

Walter: Me and Natasha are temporary allies. I can't beat her, and Peyton is VERY LOYAL towards her. That's not good for me, and hopefully they'll understand the name of the game.

Natasha brings some firewood to the cave, as the tribe fire dims.

Natasha: Jakob needed to go. Peyton STILL voting and trying to work with me, just shows he's easy to manipulate. Jakob was right on the "too loyal" part, but I'll use that to help me!

Peyton exits the cave and starts rubbing his hands near the fire.

Peyton: Galaxy's cold today.

Natasha just takes a seat.

Natasha: If it goes out again, we'll be fine. Better ten workers than two, right?

Peyton: Absolutely...while you count, are you good for the three of us to stick together?

Natasha: It's our best move. Better the people you know, right?

Peyton: Mhmm. Have faith in us, alright?

Peyton looks for a fist bump, as Natasha slowly gives him one.

Natasha: Yellow strong.

Peyton lays down on the bench, as his confessional starts.

Peyton: Me, Natasha, and Walter should all be good to go. We are both better than Walter in competitions, so there's no way we aren't sitting in the Final 2 when time comes.

—————-
Grey Tribe- Day/Night 15

Hobbs is doing sit ups outside.

Hobbs: One thing I learned out on the force is never get comfortable. I know there is a deal with the four of us Greys, but that can change on a dime. I'm a walking target who wants all three bases filled up.

While Hobbs is doing sit ups, Charlie is just peaking with absolute confusion as his confessional starts.

Charlie: This guy is on the grind 24/7. Don't try to stop him, or else you'll just get ran over and appear on monday morning news. I don't want to get ran over! Numbers 1 and 2 are so clear! If we get more people, your old pal number 3 is going to have to do something about it!

In the cave, Jess is squirming about in her sleep.

Jess: I messed up big -_-, I know. But I just hope Maggie and Hobbs like me better than Charlie! Right now, it's best that I have allies I KNOW SOMETHING about. Like it or not, I need to stick with the Greys.

Maggie putting up fishing gear, when a sweaty Hobbs walks over.

Maggie: Have fun with cardio?

Hobbs: Not having much fun at all.

Maggie turns to him.

Maggie: Why not? Is this about the strategy part?

Hobbs: Not strategy, numbers. It's all i've been thinking about all day.

Maggie: You need to calm down a little. I'm great socially, you're great socially, and one of them got intimidated into sticking with us.