Episode 2- All Dread Everything

Jeff is standing atop a cave with a flashlight. A boo starts to float towards him, but he just flashes it at the boo.

Probst: Last time on, Survivor:

18 castaways arrived for a chance at 3 million dollars! They were split 6 people into 3 tribes.

On Yellow Tribe, Peyton quickly made a alliance with Natasha and Jakob, and stepped up into a Coach position. He discovered D'Vorah looking for an idol, as well as inviting outsiders Walter White and Ricegum to a training seminar. While Peyton is diplomatic, his other alliance member Jakob Torretto criticized Peytons welcoming play style, and preferred a more deceitful approach. Speaking of deceit, Walter formed an alliance with Ricegum, and aimed to get D'Vorah in to fight the strong challenge competitors. No luck yet.

On Neon Tribe, Peter Quill and Peggy Carter trusted eachother pretty easily, talking about antiques and pop cultural differences. Eva Marie and Dream also got together as outsiders, but it was a rocky start as Eva didn't seem interested in a lot of what Dream had to say. Kitana and Kano also went roaming in the woods, and had a rocky conversation. Kano threw himself under the bus to gain trust, but that wouldn't come until later.

On the Grey Tribe, Hobbs and Maggie quickly bonded, while Vince and Charlie quickly hated eachother. Hobbs took a power position and formed an alliance with Maggie, and eventually Todd. Charlie saw this and made a mini alliance with Hobbs, in his back pocket.

During the immunity and reward challenge, Grey quickly pulled ahead to stay safe from Tribal. Yellow and Neon eventually fought in sudden death, where Kitana beat D'Vorah in a brutal battle. But speaking of brutal, during the 2-2 tiebreaker, Jakob decimated Dream and easily gave Yellow safety!

After Dream blew the challenge, he quickly got paranoid and wanted to target Peter and Kitana. He took it to Peggy who questioned the whole thing, and that eventually led to a deal made between Peter, Peggy, and Kitana. In a last ditch effort to stay Safe, Eva proposed an all women's alliance with Dream included, but in the end the 4 were quick, and voted Dream out of the game.

There are 17 people left, who will be voted out next?

Yellows: Natasha, Walter, Peyton, D'Vorah, Jakob, Ricegum
Neons: Kano, Peggy, Peter, Eva, Kitana
Greys: Charlie, Todd, Jess, Vince, Maggie, Luke (Hobbs)

———————
Neon Tribe- Day 3

Eva lays down in the cave, just looking up above.

Eva: I'm all on my own now. Peggy and Kitana betrayed my trust, Dream's gone, and this is only Day 3.

Kitana walks into the cave.

Kitana: Hello Eva.

She follows Eva's glance to the ceiling.

Kitana: Ah.

Eva: Unless your here to make a deal, I want nothing to do with you.

Kitana: I was actually just going to relax before today's challenge.

Kitana takes a seat.

Kitana: My apologies over Dream. He was a liability.

Eva: Over Kano?

Kitana: With Kano you know he's making deals behind your back. Dream drug you and Kano through the mud, said you two would be easy to beat.

Eva shoots a look at Kitana.

Eva: I guess I was right making him a fourth then.