Axel bites my bottom lip hard, and his canines are sharp enough to break through the skin. A few beads of blood trickle down my lip, and Axel licks it up. I groan at the feeling of his tongue on me, wet and so capable of pleasing me.

Axel opens the shower door and reaches his hand out to grab something. I follow his gaze as he pulls his dress shirt from earlier into the water. He motions for me to turn, and although I'm very fucking confused, I do as he says and turn my back to him. I quickly realize what the purpose of the shirt is when Axel binds my wrists together behind my back.

He ties the shirt tightly around my wrists- tight enough so that I can't break out with how it's twisted and knotted almost professionally, but not tight enough so that I'll lose circulation. I test on the bonds and find that I can't move my wrists apart at all.

"Okay?" Axel's graveled voice sounds into my ear from behind. He bites and licks at my neck, my pulse point, then the lobe of my ear as he awaits an answer.

I nod immediately. "Y-yeah," I moan. Not having the use of my hands may have scared me before, but I trust Axel to take care of me. He wouldn't hurt me. Giving up control and handing it to Axel feels so fucking good.

"Good. You remember your safe word?" He brings his thumb and pointer finger to my right nipple and tweaks the tip. My head falls back against his shoulder as my jaw drops slightly.

"Yeah," I squirm in anticipation.

"What is it?" he says in a low voice as he brings his other hand to give the same attention to my left nipple.

"Poptart," I gasp, then I can't take the teasing anymore. "Please, Axel. Please," I beg him to start touching me more. My cock is so fucking hard right now, with large angry veins begging to be touched.

Axel nips at my mark, then turns me around to face him.

"Do you know how hot it was when you punched him?" Axel grips my neck in one hand and applies a light pressure to the sides. I don't need clarification to know the 'him' in question is Clay. Like I said, I guess violence is the key to Axel's heart.

"I wanted to fuck you right on that table, in front of everyone." His hand tightens around my neck as he brings me forward. Our lips meet in a mash of tongues, and when Axel finally places a hand around my cock and strokes it a single time, I cry out from the pleasure. My mouth can't coordinate very well, but I try to kiss Axel back anyway.

I'm lost in a sea of sensations.

Axel kisses a line up my jaw and towards my ear, and when his mouth reaches its destination his voice sounds deep and feral.

"I think you deserve a reward."

I nod up and down, not even knowing what a reward would entail. However, if his punishments were that enjoyable, then I can't wait to see what a reward from Axel would be.

Axel bends down on his knees and grabs a hold of my cock in one hand. He lowers his head and licks at the head of my cock. I throw my head back and make a garbled sound. My eyes shut tightly on their own accord as I bask in the feeling of his tongue on me.

Axel squeezes the base of my dick harder, bringing my attention back to him.

"Eyes on me," he commands. I bite my lip and nod. Axel seems pleased enough. He continues. He swirls his tongue around the head of my cock and I can't help the noises that come forth. All manners of cursing come flying out of my mouth as he shoves my cock further and further into his mouth. When I reach the back of his throat, the fucker doesn't even gag.

Of course he's fucking perfect and doesn't have a damn gag reflex.

He bobs his head up and down, his hand switching from the base of my cock, to my balls, then to my ass cheeks. He squeezes them, using them to push my body closer to him.