thirteen

Mid-week update! Hope everyone is getting through this week, whether it be work, school/finals, or just life. 

~

"Next time, you swallow it all or else I'll fuck your mouth again. Clear?" he asks, and I immediately nod.

"Good," he says again, and I can't help but smile a little. Fuck, it feels good to hear that from him.

He lifts me up to my feet once he gathers himself, and I wait for him to get on his knees and do the same for me. I mean, that's only fair, right? He let me cum yesterday for his last "punishment" as he likes to call it. That should happen again today.

I look down at the shower floor and wait for him to get down and suck me off, too. He just scoffs and shakes his head.

"You think I'm getting on my knees for you? Not with that attitude."

Wow. The way he was treating me yesterday led me to believe that this relationship would be pleasing for both of us. Did he use me yesterday? Did he just want to show me what he could do and then never live up to it? I'm pissed, once again, but this time by his blatant lack of respect for me. 

I've never been one to keep my feelings in, though.

"This is fucking ridiculous. You get to cum but I don't? You pissed me off earlier just like I pissed you off earlier. So fucking what? If you think that this relationship is gonna work with you taking what you want and then leaving me high and dry, you have another fucking thing coming, Axel! I could call up any other gay werewolf to finish the job for you if-"

Axel growls.

"You talk too much," he says, his dilated eyes the only sign that he's angry.

"I talk too much?! You don't talk enough! You just grunt and raise that fucking eyebrow at me, which is not an effective way to communicate! You keep-"

"Like I said," Axel interrupts me again, "you talk too much." He pushes my back against the shower wall, and I arch my back from the freezing temperature. It feels like fucking ice on my back.

"I only said I wasn't getting on my knees for you with your attitude." Axel then grips my cock in his hand and every so slowly runs his hand up, then down again. I lurch forward with the immediate pleasure he's giving me.

"I didn't say I wasn't going to make you cum," he whispers in my ear, then bites down on my earlobe once. My breathing is shallow now as I try to control the sounds coming out of my mouth. It doesn't last for very long, and before I know it I'm whining Axel's name and begging for him to let me cum.

"You've been very naughty," he says in that captivatingly low voice of his. "All you do is talk, and you always jump to the wrong conclusions." My jaw slackens as he continues his ministrations. I mangled noise comes from the back of my throat when he suddenly increases his speed. 

"I don't like to be questioned. Do it again and your punishments will be more pain than pleasure. Understood?"

His words shouldn't have me moaning or becoming even harder in his hand. They shouldn't excite me and make me want to question him again, just to see how far I can push him. 

They do.

"I understand, fuck!" I struggle to speak through the feelings of ecstasy as I grow closer and closer to my release. I'll play by his rules for now, but something tells me an unhinged Axel would be so fucking dangerous- in the best way.

He's still in control, and is once again punishing me. This is almost worse now that I know what it felt like the first time when I came like this. I kind of wish that he was inside of me, fucking me in the ass, but I don't want our first time to be in a shower, and I don't want our first time to be like this.