Toji

Character: Toji Fushiguro
Type: Very little Lemon 🍋, Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I'll give you and the baby the world
*Omegaverse, Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I let out a soft sigh when I felt a hand softly trail up my thigh. I moaned softly when the hand squeezed my ass. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times to adjust to the brightness in the room. Once my eyes were focused enough I saw my alpha/husband laying in front of me with a smirk on his face. "Good morning, darling," he said as he squeezed my ass again. I lightly glared at him, "Mornin' Toji. Why are you always horny in the morning?" He chuckled and pulled me closer to him, "I'm always horny because the love of my life and my omega is right in front of me. Also, I may or may not have started my rut." That's when I breathed in a finally took notice of the extra scents in the room. That's when I felt a heat pool at the bottom of my stomach. His eyes darkened before he spoke up, "May I?" I stood up on my knees and straddled his legs and rubbed my clothed ass against his cock, "Please Toji."

*time skip leaving that to your imagination."

It was a couple of weeks since Toji rut and currently, he was out for a mission with Gojo. I let out a soft sigh as I dressed in comfy clothes. Which consisted of a sweater and overalls. I walked down to the front door and grabbed my keys, wallet, and slipped on a pair of comfy shoes. Since Toji took the car and I didn't want to bother anyone I went again and walked to the doctor's office. 'At least the doctor's office isn't too far' I thought as I continued down the sidewalk. I continued to see a bunch of curses but I chose to ignore them since I didn't want to deal with them. Once I made it to the doctor's office I checked in and sat down. As I spaced out I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. I looked down at it and saw that it was a phone call from my alpha. I walked out of the quiet room and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said my voice quiet.

"Hey, I just wanted to call to see if you're okay. So are you okay? What are you doing?" I stayed quiet for a second thinking of what to say before I spoke up, "I'm okay. I'm just out right now." He hummed and I heard something slam against the floor. "Alright just stay safe okay." He said without breaking a sweat. "I will. And Toji?" He hummed as a reply, "Beat his ass. Love you." He chuckled loudly, "I love you too, darling." With that, I hung up the phone. Just as I walked back into the waiting room my name was called. I smiled softly to myself as I followed after the nurse. I sat with the doctor as she took all of the required tests for my check-up. She smiled up at me from her clipboard, "Congratulations Mr. Fushiguro-(L/n) you're pregnant. Would you like an ultrasound of the pup?" I smiled and nodded my head as slight tears stung the corner of my eyes.

*time skip*

Once I was out of the doctor's office I called an Uber to take me to the school. Once I arrived there I quickly made my way towards the fighting ground where I knew Toji and Gojo would be it because that's where they go after their mission. Once I saw him in the distance I yelled, "TOJI WE DID IT. WE'RE HAVING PUPS!!!" Before I had any time to react Toji met me halfway and pulled me into a hug before he began peppering my face with kisses while saying, 'Thank you' and 'I love you' again and again. I smiled at him, "I love you too, Toji." He smiled down at me and pressed a kiss to my lips, "I'll give you and the baby the world. You two are officially the reason I live for. Not like you weren't before but now I have even more to look forward to in my life." I smiled and caressed his cheek, "I can't wait for this next chapter in our lives." He leaned closer to my touch, "Me either."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm so glad to be back. I love you my sweet potatoes and thank you for all the support.

Next up:
Brother! Langa Hasegawa x Squad