Smokey

**Warning: talk of deformities, and toxic radiation. Not in detail.**

Name: Smokey
Past Names: Smokey
Future Names: (if he joins a clan) Splitsmoke

Clan: None
Gender: Tom
Rank: Loner
Sexuality: Panromantic

Physical Description: Smokey is a smokey grey tabby tom with a spash of white on his chest. He has a tall, but lean build. His eyes are a pale yellow, and he has two, long, tabby striped tails.

Scars/Body Horror: None unless you count his tails.
Accessories: None.

Personality: Smokey is very reserved, and quiet. Hes often apathetic, blunt, and straight faced. But hes also very merciful, and empathetic towards others.

Parents: Rain(dead silver tabby she cat), and Obsidian(dead black tom with a single spot of white on his chest)
Siblings: Key(dead blind silver tabby), Asphalt(dead two faced, black tabby tom), and Fog(dead pale smokey tabby with one ear)
Mentor: None
Apprentice: None
Mate: None
Kits: None

Background: Rain used to be Rainsplash, a she cat warrior of RiverClan. She fell in love with a rogue named Obsidian when he saved her from falling to her death. She ran off with him and became a rogue so they could start a family. Unknown to Rain and Obsidian, the den the chose for their family to live in was near a toxic waste plant. The radiation cause three out of four of her kits the die soon after their birth, leaving only Smokey. They move dens after the found out the reason for their sickness, and Smokey's two tails. However, they didn't last long and soon Smokey was facing the world alone. He went to the city, but couldn't live there long as the other cats chased him out for his deformity. Somehow, he made it to a beach hut, where he was taken in by a kind old man. The old man was an herbalist, and Smokey learned many things with in the two years he spent with him. However, the old man died in his sleep. Smokey was heartbroken, and stayed on the beach, helping any sick or injured cats that passed by, as his dear human had once done.

Other: Hes infertal due to the radiation.

Scenarios

Clan Cat: A new sickness has come to your character's clan. The medicine cat shares a vision of a two tailed tom that can cure the unknown disease. As one of the healthier cats, your character is assigned to find him. In the vision hes sitting on the sand, looking out at a large body of water. The Sun Down Place. It's a long journey, but they make it. Their exhausted, and collapses on the sand. When they come too their in a cave, a large smokey grey tabby above them.

Rogue/Loner/Kittypet: Your character was ganged up on by a pack of dogs. Whilst escaping they end up on the beach, and end up hiding in a cave. About a half hour later they hear something enter the cave and see the shadow of a cat. Thinking they were there to attack them, your character tackles them.

Other: Make one up