4. Team selection

Start from the beginning

"Yes... Your father was Namikaze Minato, the fourth Hokage while your mother is Uzumaki Kushina, the red death of Konoha and those two were great shinobi especially your father being the last generation of God shinobi" Hiruzen explained proudly.

" I must admits that your father was a prodigy like you are. From little he knew about the situation of the village and it was average of clanless ninja to become a Hokage at the young age. Yet your father was a genius. He knew that he couldn't make it but he figured it out on his own by making seals and learn fuinjutsu from your godfather Jiraiya the toad sannin."

Naruto wiped his tears with his arms. He is glad that he now knows his parents but to know that their reputation exceeds from his expectation was a badass.

"Naruto, you must know that they made many enemies with Iwa. If they knew that you are his son"

"They would kill him for revenge" Hiruzen nodded sadly as he thought of that. Iruka answered the question looks at Naruto sadly for his worst fate. Not only being a jinchuriki but the entire village become his enemy as well.

"I forgive you, Jiji. Thank you for reveals it to me" he answered with a husky voice.

"Can I go to my parents place now" he said eagerly. "Okay, this is the key and takes all those scrolls. Your parents house is beside the monument but unfortunately was destroyed. So you must go 2 km walking along with the monument and you will see an Uzumaki mansion. On that place you will stay."

Naruto walks out from the Hokage tower after giving farewell to the Hokage and gets the payment for the mission. He asked Iruka to join him to view his new home.

End flashbacks

Iruka sighed. He also a fool didn't realise that Naruto is The fourth son. How many people in Konoha are blonde except Yamanaka-clan. Of course it just only the fourth.

He opened the door of his classroom and the first thing he saw shocked him.

His eyes widened seeing Naruto on the top of Uchiha kissing him or her he would say. If he observes closely, he saw both of them had their eyes widened. It clearly states that both of them kissed unintentionally.

Most of the girls face reddened see their idol kissing a boy. While some of them were infuriating. The most angered with this is two head Uchiha fan club "NARUTOOOOO" Ino and Sakura shrieked and both of them punched him straight to his face.

Naruto was flown to the back of the class. Shikamaru who witness the scene tilt his head felt pity for the blonde. 'Naruto I hope you don't have those two tyrant fangirls as your new teammate'

Naruto felt his back hurt, he turned his head to his classmate seeing most fangirls are glaring dagger at him. He sweatdrops seeing those glares. He knows that he is in trouble but why it is always happening to me.

Iruka who was stunned since he entered the class, return to his senses and do some faked cough to get attention from his students.

"Ok, students today I want to announce your new formed teams since you are graduating from the academy. Also I want to congrats to you that you all successful in taken a first step in becoming shinobi" the new gennin applause includes with Iruka.

"Sensei," Kiba raised his hands.

"Yes" Iruka retorts.

"Where is Mizuki-sensei" Kiba asked after realising Iruka is the only sensei in the classroom. "Mizuki your former teacher is branded as a traitor for stealing a forbidden scroll from Hokage tower. Now, he is in I&T for further investigation" the students eyes wide as a reaction after hearing their sensei is a fugitive to Konoha.