what you guess in the end was

it doesn't matter

"Okay"

In the end you're just a tool for them

well you guess that is alright

at least you have some use

At least they won't abandon you

You blink, your head was pounding that cause you to sit up, clutching your your head but you can't seem to move your left hand.

This made you look to your left, only to see Theodore holding your hand, and won't let go even in his sleep.

Admiring his sleeping figure, you notice a scratch on his cheek, for he was leaning on his hand that was holding yours. With a quick thinking, you quickly realise your devine power to heal him.

About to brush away the lost strand of his hair when you once again recall Felix question that causes you to halt.

what about Theodore Saintess-nim?

That made you look at the man currently holding your hand just beside the bed. You don't know how long he've been out, but you're somehow relieved that he's back now.

Not wanting to wake him up, you did not bother pulling away your hands, afraid to woke him up so you just lean on the head board, looking around in the room when your eyes spotted a what it looks like a worn out book on the table right beside your bed inside the imperial palace.

And with only one book came into your mind, you use your devine power to take it.

Just like that, the only sound in the room as pages flipping one page to another and steady breaths filled the room.

"(First name)?"

The holy knight utter as soon as he woke up, half asleep

"Theodore"

It was your face that greeted him

"Thank Goddess, you're finally awake, Saintess-nim"

He spoke, mindlessly holding on into your hand that was still on his touch

But upon realizing what he was doing, he quickly let go of your hand, apologizing for his actions that causes you to chuckle.

"It's alright"

You smile at him

Which didn't ease his beating heart and feelings.

"Theodore, can I ask you a question?"

"Feel free to do so, Saintess-nim"

He replied, waiting for the question

"Will you stay by my side?"

You suddenly ask him, although this wasn't the first time he heard that question from you, but one feels different

Nevertheless with a quick thinking and a slip of tongue

"Always, your highness"

He replied

"Your highness?"

You look at him, litting your head to the send nevertheless chuckle

"Don't you think it's suited for this situation?"

Theodore would never said it out loud, but you'll always be the queen of his heart.

"I guess so"

You chuckle once again

It was a rare sight for him, to see you chuckling like that. Nevertheless he had to break of the news to you.

"Saintess-nim"

"What is it?"

"The Emperor is in a worse condition right now, he's in a coma, and the former emperor came earlier this day"

"I know"

You replied calmly

For a moment Theodore look at you with wide eyes

"You know?? How do you know Saintess-nim?"

"Who knows?"

You smile at him

"I just had a feeling?"

You stated, glancing at the old book back in the table in which Theodore doesn't miss

"Then shall we go to his highness? I also want to talk to Lucas, I'll check on the princess later after that"

For a moment, Theodore felt like you're planning something. You must have read the book right now, if you could, because for him, when he tried to read that book on his way back, what greeted him was blank pages.

Nevertheless, setting his feelings aside, he blow at you.

"I must lead the way then"

"Thank you, Theodore"

He was just hoping you won't do something dangerous. Please, he couldn't live without you.