Relaxing Time is Over.

Y/N and Emiya were still in bed. Y/N got up first and saw Emiya smiling while laying against his chest. He knows she can act bitchy sometimes, but knows cause she never had this kind of relationship before. From what he knows about her past, is that men only wanted her for her body and mana talents. He smiles and kisses her on the head in which makes her smile bigger.

Y/N:(I should see if I actually saved her.)

Y/N closes his eyes and concentrates.

Y/N:(Olga, do you hear me?)

It was silent for a few seconds before her panic voice was heard in his mind.

Olga Marie:(Y/N? Y/N where are you?)

Y/N:(I'm at Chaldea for now. Where are you?)

Olga Marie:(I'm in my old room during my studying years. Why am I here and why did you say you were sorry?!)

Y/N:(Because that place meant a lot to you.)

He manages to get out of Emiya's grip to see he beautiful mostly naked body. After all she only had on her underwear. He sits up on his bed.

Y/N:(The reason I said I was sorry is because I was unsure if you would make it.)

Olga Marie:(How did you put me here and why?)

He goes to the bathroom.

Y/N:(Think of it like putting a pet fish in a tank. To be comfortable and live. Though you did most of the work.)

Olga Marie:(What do you mean?)

He gets ready for a shower. He knows servants don't need one, but he likes the feeling.

Y/N:(I used my silver spear to try and save you, but it could only do so much. In reality, it was all about how much you wanted to survive.)

He feels something soft on his back. He turns and sees Emiya giving him a glare.

Emiya:Don't you do that again.

Y/N:[kisses her] I knew you wake up.

She rolls her eyes and gets completely naked.

Emiya:I'm taking a shower with you.

Y/N:Fine with me.

He hugs her and gives her another kiss. Olga Marie then speaks again.

Olga Marie:(So due to my own desire to survive I ended up here? Do you know how stupid that sounds?)

Y/N walks into the shower with Emiya and grabs her butt. She lets out a small epp and blushes. He wraps his arms around her and hold her close.

Y/N:(Not really. I mean its got to be better than disappearing forever.)

Emiya smiles and snuggles closer to him.

Emiya:Want to wash my back?

Y/N:With pleasure.

Olga Marie:(I'm starting to feel light headed.)

Y/N hands slowly work their way down Emiya's back.

Y/N:(Over extortion of your mind. Take a break for the day. I'll communicate with you tomorrow or the day after.)

Emiya grids her butt against his lower region. Then she raises her head to look at him.

Emiya:Its been a minute since we had some intimacy time like this.

Olga Marie:(Fine, but I want more answers next time we speak!)

She feels his "friend" poking her. Her eyes shown her lust for him.