"Here's your shirts. There is a slit in the back for the wings. Since you're up, no need for blankets then." Esan laughed, pulling out three fluffy blankets. "Still want them?"

"Cof quase." Percy said through a mouthful of food. Do they always do that?

"Pardon?" Esan smiled.

"Of course! They look nice." Percy corrected, and accepted the blanket, putting it on a nearby cage and sitting on top. Esan handed out the other two, before turning to them. "I'll get you six some too. Nigel said he doesn't mind." He rushed out again, and Angel looked at Gazzy. "See? He was thinking that too. I think he's genuinely nice."

"Then why is he working here?" He replied.

"Maybe to give comfort. Dunno." Angel glanced at the boys again, trying to read their minds. It was blank, again.

"Here." Esan came back and opened the individual cages, throwing a blanket in and quickly closing the cage before they can run out.

"Thanks Esan." Max said, and the man nodded before rushing out again on another errand.

~~~

After eating, they pushed the plates and forks out of the cage, and Jason took them and placed it in a pile near the door, before resuming his seat on his cage.

"How many people were at your camp?" Angel asked him, wanting to know more and test if they were telling the truth.

"Uh, around two hundred, I think." Angel was taken aback by the answer.

"Two hundred?"

"Yeah. Like, you get these random powers through this injection, and so you just need to make it and put it in some kid." Jason shrugged. "I think it was really fun for the white-coats to see their experiments working, so they decided they might as well have a few hundred. First mistake."

"What powers are there?" The Gasman asked eagerly. "Is there like explosives and awesome things?"

"Uh...You can explain it." Jason gestured to Percy.

"Well, you know Pokemon?"

"That show with Dash?" Nudge said.

"It's Ash, I think." Percy said. "Anyway, you know how there is like elements? Like...dunno...plant and lightning and water and all that?"

"How do you know this?" Jason said to Percy, surprised.

"Uh, at one of my schools, there is this kid that's obsessed with it. Talks about it everyday."

"You go to school?" Angel asked. "But didn't you stay at camp?"

"Some of us were less hateful of humans, and went around doing random stuff. But that's not the point. Thing is, I think the white-coats got the inspiration from that show, because we're kind of like that. But it's a mixture. Like, Jason is lightning, and sky, and rain, and clouds, and also wind. I'm like, water, and the ocean, and earthquakes, and other stuff, and Nico is shadows and death and fear. Is there fear?" He asked Nico, who shrugged. "Hade-No, like the helm of darkness has fear right? Yeah? OK, anyway, we're all a mixture of random stuff. Back at camp, there is a lot more, like metal, fire and craft, creativity and wisdom, war and blood, plants and crops, music and archery, thieves and roads, and so on. There is a lot of different powers."

Percy paused, allowing time for that to sink in. The white-coats must have been really busy. Angel thought. How can you even have those powers?

"Oh." Percy said, looking like something had stuck his head. "Jason, would flying around be the same as being in an airplane?"