Chapter 1

Dixies POV:
Today I woke up like a normal person and I walked straight to my bathroom to brush my teeth. Then my sister walked in to borrow my hair brush, I told her she could hold it but give it right back when she was done. When I looked over to my bed Stan in surprise avani and Amelie weren't blowing up my phone like usually. I walked from my bathroom over to my dresser to find something hot to where today and I decided to were these shorts with a crop top and my white Air Force ones. I wore my hair down for a change. When I got to school my friends weren't there today and I knew bc my phone wasn't blowing up this morning and usually there at school before me so I was stuck alone today. Then someone covered my eyes. "AH" I screamed. When I turned around to look behind me my boyfriend was standing behind me with flowers and chocolate. "here you go my love" my boyfriend chanted while he kissed my cheek. "thank you baby" I said. "Can we hang out today" Noah asked. "Yes we can" I said while trying to get a hold of avani and Amelie. "Bye babe" I heard Noah say before running off tho the field to play soccer with to boys. After a while the bell rong and it was time for first period. "Great" I said while walking down the hallway. When I entered class there was a girl sitting in a seat beside mine she looked new but I didn't know yet. I thoght to myself she had to be new around here. Then the teacher walked in late as always her name was mrs.green. "Today class we have new student" mrs.green said.
"May you come up to the front?" She asked. She walked to the from of the class and was introducing herself . "Hi, my name is Addison Rae I'm 19. She said. Side she was my age I wanted to introduce her to my friends but they weren't there.

A/N: I'm gonna stop this chapter bc idk what I'm doing and this is so bad like wtf am I doing anywho i hope you like this chapter next chapter is gonna be addi's pov.