The Princess Pride

Start from the beginning

*End of Confessional*

Courtney: Come on, good-looking. "I know you wanna kiss me."

James: "Go be a simp somewhere else."

We then see Chef coming inside while wearing a medieval outfit as he blows into a trumpet.

Chef: Hear ye and rise for Sir Chris!

Harold: Sir? Someone needs an ego check.

We then see Chris wearing a knight's helmet coming inside with the horse from the Cowboy Challenge while holding a glass boot.

Beth: Ooh, that's a glass slipper, which means today's challenge is a fairy-tale movie! My favorite!

Chris: "Beth, dude, if you ever steal my intro again, I'll have to "personally" boot you off the show."

Lindsay: You can't boot Beth. Oh, wait. "He can, 'cause it's a glass boot."

Chris: And the foot that fits determines the princess for today's fairy-tale movie challenge. The rest of you compete for the honor of rescuing the fair princess.

Beth: "I wanna be the princess!"

Chris: I said the fair princess, and what we think is "fair" is that the candidates be the ladies who won last time. Courtney and Lindsay.

*Start of Confessional*

Beth: "They're "totally" typecasting me as the ugly stepsister. But now that my braces are off, I'm absolutely princess material."

*End of Confessional*

We then see Lindsay getting ready to try to put on the glass boot.

Lindsay: Are you sure that's the right one? It's tiny, like a kid's boot.

Beth: Ooh! Ooh! I wear kid's size four!

Chris: What can I say? Princesses are supposed to have dainty feet.

Lindsay: Oh. Can I do this privately?

James: It's only a foot, Lindsay. I think we've all seen those before.

Courtney: Get on with it, Lindsay.

We then see Lindsay trying to get her boot off. When she managed to get it off, we could not believe that her foot was that big!

Duncan: Oh, lookit, boys! We've found Bigfoot!

Duncan and Harold: *Laughing*

Beth: I hear glass shoes have a lot of "stretch."

Lindsay: Really?

Beth: Um, no.

Chris then tries placing the glass boot onto Lindsay's foot with difficulty.

Chris: I feel like I'm trying to jam a T.rex into a "smart car" and make him buckle up. "Well, if getting it on your big toe counted, you'd have won."

Lindsay: *Sighs*

Courtney: I am so going to take this.

Chris: I don't know. "Doesn't look like it's gonna fit."

Courtney then takes the glass boot from Chris and tries to force her foot into it.

Harold: I hope that's safety glass.

Courtney: Come on, come on, come on, come on.

Chris: Listen, Courtney. "We can go to a different selection method if..."