Alien Resurr-eggtion

Start from the beginning

Chris: Today's movie genre, aliens! Our unpaid interns have been hard at work, figuring out what makes an alien movie successful. Chef?

Chef: You got three basic rules. Aliens want to take over the world and start making "lots" of baby aliens. "People fight back." Then the military's called in.

Chef then takes his spoon full of mystery sludge and whips it in Owen's face.

Chef: Yo, Chris! Where's my paycheck "at?"

Chris: "It's...in the mail."

Chef growls as Chris moves on with his instructions. He opens up the backpack and takes out a map.

Chris: "Today's challenge, find an alien egg and return to home base before mama alien finds you." The two fastest get to pick the teams this season.

Duncan: Sorry, losers, but no one knows alien movies the way I do. The more obscure, the better.

Gwen: I'm "gonna" blend up those no-good aliens and have "'em" for breakfast.

Duncan: Dude! "Alien Chunks" is my favorite alien movie of all time.

Gwen: Me too. I've seen it twenty-seven times.

Duncan: Fifty-three.

Gwen: You'll be tough to beat. But I have my lucky charm.

*Start of Confessional*

Gwen: "I love the scene in Alien Chunks, where they turn aliens into fruity-blended drinks. I even have this necklace!"

Gwen then reveals a necklace to the camera.

James: "Are they even talking about a real alien movie? I mean, I'd love to see if it is."

*End of Confessional*

Trent: I like that movie where the aliens take over the government. "Take me to your leader!"

Duncan: Oh, "dude," you are so going down!

Trent: It was a good movie, "right?" Gwen?

Gwen: "Uh..."

James: Game over, Trent. Game Over.

Duncan: No way! You watched Alien Two?!

James: I did indeed. I even played Alein: Isolation.

Gwen: You played the game?!

James: I learn a thing or two from it.

DJ: Yo, Chris! You got some laser-shooting monster playing mama alien?

Chris: Not quite.

Just then, Chef walks out to all of us, wearing a ridiculous alien costume. It looks similar to the black one from the 'Alien' movie but more as a cheap, green knockoff.

Chris: You call that slime? Make-up! More "slime" over here!

Out of nowhere, green slime falls onto Chef, drowning him in green "slime."

Chef: I hate my life.

Chris: Here "are" your GPS devices, complete with maps of the film lot.

Chris digs into his bag and passes out IPads to a few people from both tables.

Chris: Find the alien eggs but be careful, "'cause" today you're all on Chef's menu.

Chef: Heh-heh-heh! Ha-ha-ha!

"Later..."

We all arrive and enter a strange metallic bunker. "A classic alien setting." The whole place is "filled" with multiple floors and ramps as "well" as many hidden rooms and too many turns to count. After a few minutes of walking through the halls, we start to hear a weird sucking noise. It echos throughout the metal walls, making the situation oddly eerie. Gwen, "who's" leading the group, turns around and tries to "shush" whoever is making that noise. Owen farts in response and is rather happy that his bowels are finally "turning back" to normal after all of that fake food he stuffed down.