" that's dad?!"

" that's exactly what I said."

" what does Sebastian look like? Your best friend."

" this is him

" this is him.. I wish I had a better looking picture of him but I only have silly ones."

" I wanna see more."

" ok ok."

" this was I believe on set

" this was I believe on set. I don't rennet which movie tho."

" why does he look like that?"

" I don't know.. I always caught pictures of him in his unpleasant moments."

" how about grandpa?"

" that's him."

" BAHHAHA!" Lola and Emilio laughed.

You continued to show them pictures of Alanas and Caesar's childhood and pictures of Chris with Scarlett and people that meant the world to you. You got sad how time did you flying for no reason at all. It went so fast that it felt like you didn't make enough memories for some reason. As Lola and Emilio looked through the pages, you just looked down and thought about your life. How it went from so horrible that you didn't even want to live one second of it too now that you want to live more then the seconds you got to live in life. You wanted more memories but it was sorta too late to make them. Chris held your hand as he felt the same way as well. He looked for the one almost all his life until you came out of no where. But it was a little to late then he expected for anyone to come into his life. If only he stopped looking sooner then maybe you would've came sooner into his life to make much more memories. You didn't think you would tell your story about how everything started until now. You felt happy how the bar you and Sebastian did is now the most successful bar in United States. Many things improved in your life and you are happy to say that you would be able to say goodbye knowing your life turned out perfectly.