Problems..

* 7 months after * 

After a lot of making love, rumors, meeting his family, traveling, etc. Me and Chris are still in a healthy relationship. Of course we had some fights here and there.  But what relationship doesn't? Recently I had been casted to be in a movie with Tom Hiddleston. We will be filming in L.A so it wouldn't be a problem with my relationship with Chris or anything. We are half way filming the film. It's a hopeless romantic kinda movie. Tom has flirted here and there. Clearly Chris doesn't like it very much but what can I do? 

" Hey do you wanna go to lunch?" Tom hugged you by behind.

" I don't know I have to ask Chris if-" You turned around to face him.

" You have to ask your boyfriend to go to lunch with me?"

" If you let me finish my sentence you would know what I was saying. Anyways I was saying that I have to ask him if he had any plans to go to lunch.. like plans with me."

" Mhmm.. well if your free. Do you wanna go?"

" Hmm depends where."

" Panera bread?"

" OHHH yes! I can really eat a bread bowl right now. "

" Okay let me know." Tom let go of you and walked back to his trailer.

*Ringing*

" Hey love!" Chris said.

" Hey baby how you doing?"

" I'm good. How about you?"

" I'm pretty good. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to lunch today with me.. like were you planning on asking me?"

" Actually no. I'm having lunch with my mom. Since you know she's visiting."

" Oh okay okay. Tell her I said hi!"

" Why are you asking me tho?"

" Because um Hiddleston asked me to go to lunch with him.."

" Again?!"

" What do you mean?"

" You guys had lunch together this whole week. It's literally Sunday."

" Well yeah.. You had plans with your mom which isn't wrong to do at all. Sebastian is busy, Tom holland is in London, RDJ is on vacation, Scarlett is with her mom.. Basically my point is that everyone's busy."

" You know how I feel about him y/n.."

" Yes I know that baby.. but what am I suppose to do ignore him?"

" Yeah.."

" How? We are literally filming a movie together.. the is a hopeless romantic movie may I add."

" Can you at least be a little distant.. for he can get the hint."

" Chris really?"

" Yes y/n! He has been flirting with you so much. I see how he looks at you with his lustful eyes, the way he almost manages to touch you.. I have told him before and you know that."

" I can't change him Chris. I really don't want to get in an argument through the phone right now."

"  The only reason why we are fighting is because your always defended him." He slightly yelled on the phone.