Time gone..

It has been about 3 months since you have had a talk to Chris about family. It was a long good conversation. He told you he wanted a about 3 kids but no pressure for you, he rather move back to Boston to make the family but he wouldn't have a problem to move back to California. He wanted to be closer to his family like sister, Scott and Lisa. He also thought it was a good idea cause if the bar you and Sebastian already started to do. You both made decision to make it a family kind of bar even tho it is a bar. You and Sebastian had a vision that you would both have kids and you both would be able to pass it down to them. You and Chris already got a house the moment you both finished the conversation of what he wanted. You both are now settled and all his family literally live not even 10 minutes away. And it was really nice since less then 10 minutes you have everything you guys need for the house or for yourself. For an example like grocery's stores, malls, gym, clubs, basically anything. Even schools which is totally great since you guys were trying to have a baby. It was kinda funny how when you both didn't plan to have kids you get a pregnant but when you both actually try to have kids, you both have no since of luck. You did honestly regret taking the plan b since now you guys aren't getting luck. But as long as you both are trying, that's what makes you relax. Sebastian has visited you and Chris every month and sometimes with his girlfriend. She is such a sweetheart to him. This time she isn't blond she is actually a brunette. Everyone thought he had a thing for blondes since he did say one time " blondes have more fun". And then he looks at you and you prove him wrong everytime. Lisa has past by the house for about 3 times a week, to make sure the both of you guys are okay. She sometimes stops by with food or just somethings. Today was actually a family dinner she asked you and Chris to go to about 2 days ago. It wasn't anything special but just something that his family uses to do to make sure everything is okay and if there's any updates in life and stuff. Family dinner time was always fun since you were surrounded with kids and Scott always loved spending time with you since you are his sister in law. But even before you were married with Chris, you and Scott always got along very well. You both had a lot of things in common which made Chris happy to see you basically fit perfectly into his family. Now he can make one of his own... with you.

"hey baby" Chris knocked on the bathroom door.

" oh hey." You looked him by the mirror.

" you ready for another family dinner?"

" yeah of course. I just don't feel so good."

" what's wrong love?" He stud infront of you and slid his hand on your lower back.

" nothing serious just a headache."

" do you want to stay in?"

" no no It's fine I'll Jaír take pain killers or something."

" ok but the moment i see you aren't doing good we will leave. Or just let me know alright."

" alright."

" are you ready to go?"

" uhh yeah I think so. What do you think?"

" you know whatever you wear looks good on you and you know that."

" ok first of all I don't look in everything and you know that. Your just saying that to just feed my pride."

" even with a headache your still sassy."

" mhm."

" already let's go sweet cheeks." He slapped your ass, as you walked out of the bathroom. You did jump a little but everytime Chris sweet  cheeks it's like a sign that tells you " hey watch out my hand is gonna smack you ass in 1..2..3". You were just wearing some black straight jeans with a purple top. Chris was wearing his regular black tank top with grey sweatpants and of course to match it off, his golden chain that had a saint on it. You were pretty comfortable arreaste with the family to just wear whatever you want and not actually not trying to look good. Of course the car ride was pretty short since you all live pretty close. All the family drive into the driveway all at the same time which was pretty stressful since they all screamed out of the car window " THATS MY SPOT". It was pretty funny since this isn't the first time this has happen. As you all got out the car and said hi to each other. Everyone made there way into Chris' sisters house where all the little kids were in. His nieces and nephews loved you since you did have a childish part of you ones you played with them and stuff. Chris fell inlove with the thought that someday those would be his kids and some day you would be a great mother to them. You walked into the house and said hi to everyone you havent said hello to before. As you all sat down on the dining table. You got in instant hit of light headed ness. You played it off by just drinking water. Everyone served themselves a plate full of food. As everyone talked about how life has been going and their plans for anything. Sometimes there were little debates until the attention turned to you and Chris.

" so y/n.. any luck on the baby?" Lisa asked you. Everyone's head turned to you.

" you would be the first one to know lisa. But no not yet sadly."

" oh sorry to hear that honey. The time will come for the both of you."

" yeah yeah i know."

" how's the bar working out?"

" it's going good. I actually have to go to New York in a few days to see the bar and all the liquor that would be available."

" oh boy i can't wait until that bar is open. Im dying to go already." Scott smacked the table.

" Scott chill out before you break the table." Shanna said.

As Scott and Shanna argued about him smacking the table. You rested your head on one hand as you closed your eyes. You tried to figure out what was wrong with you until you got interrupted by Chris' hand sliding on yours. He till his head and he lowered it.

" are you okay baby" he whispered.

" I'm just lightheaded."

" do you want to go?"

" no no It's fine."

" we're leaving." He stood up

" Chris It's fine." You stood up after him.

" bye guys uhh we have to go home." Chris said to everyone.

" what's wrong chris?" Lisa stood up.

" y/n feels lightheaded."

" oh wait then let me put some food into a Tupperware."

" c-Chris." You hold onto Chris' biceps.

" y/n? Y/n!" He grabbed onto you as you fell.

" oh god!" Scott got up from his seat and ran to the both of you.

" turn on the car. Take me to the nearest hospital." Chris threw the car keys to Scott.  Scott looked at him in shook of where chris wanted to take you.

" CHRIS NOW!" Chris shouted at Scott.