:Ch10: (¬_¬)

After hours of waiting for the rain to stop, it was finally just little bits of drizzle. But it was too muddy for us to even walk through it.

I decided to just stay in the cave and let the battles find me. Smiley was checking my wounds an ej was seeing if I sprained my leg.

"Your back is fully healed and it looks like your arm is too, just some scars forming now." Smiley said

"You definitely sprained something, I just can't tell what." Ej informed

I nodded in understanding and they got away as I put my hoodie back on. I looked around an saw masky an jeff sparring or fighting because they were bored.

We then heard screaming and I got up quick.

"Thats Katrina's scream!" I said

I grabbed my bow and arrows, running out and toward the screams as I heard the others follow. I readied an arrow and found Katrina in mud.

She saw me and started crying.

"Y/N!!!" She cried relieved

A woman in a black dress and pale skin came out with a knife and I shot an arrow quickly out of panic. The arrow hit her knife an hit it out of her hand.

"You're that smart one!" She said

I readied another arrow as Katrina got up and hid behind me.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." I replied," I love your dress by the way, so take this sincerely when I say I'm so sorry!"

I shot into the mud and triggered a snare trap that was buried under mud. She was caught in it and I grabbed Katrina's hand and pulled her away.

I got to the cave an she dropped down onto her knee's and cried, trying to clean the mud off her.

"Y/N they killed angel! He saved me and they tore him apart like if he was paper!" She cried," WHERE WERE YOU!!"

The boys came back an she screamed as I tried to hush her.

"They're my bets, they're betting on me! Its fine!" I said," now shut up before I cut out your voice box, yes I said it before and I will definitely say it again!"

She stopped an shoved me away.

"You're a monster! You're threatening me like these psychopaths-"

"I've threatened you before we ever came into the forest! You're just being irrational and you're panicked!" I said

She complained as I sighed and sat down. I let her complain and blame me for all her troubles as the killers growled or looked upset.

"You let angel die! You let this happen! You ruined my life!" She blamed," I never wanted this, I didn't want to be here! Why do you have to just ruin everything, You're the reason angel is DEAD!"

"DID YOU KNOW ANGEL? Huh? I knew angel! Sure we weren't really friends but he was always there to pull mark away! He was always there to defend me from you! I knew his family! I knew what his favorite things were!" I snapped," I know this is my fault but you can't cry over angel when you knew nothing about him- when you know NOTHING about us!!"

I got up and went deeper into the cave and sat down next to smiles, tears now forming in my eyes. I tried not to cry but knowing that angel was dead...

'I'm so sorry angel, I'm so so so sorry! We should have never split up! Never never never! You died cause of me and I can never make this up to you, its my fault and I hope you know I'm sorry...'

Smiles whimpered at me as I used the sleeves to clean my eyes an cover my face.

"Wow, you are one horrible person." A new voice said