Chapter 9: Baby Time☺️

It's been 3 lonngggg years. but im back guys😛.

Queen POV
I am now 8 months pregnant. Polo is laying on my boobs, von is laying on one side of my stomach while Durk is laying in the other. I really love these men with all my heart. We may be toxic, but these my niggas till the end. Period.
I try to get up to go pee. "why you moving ma?" says polo. " I have to pee bae"😩. Polo let's me get up to go to the bathroom. I do my buisness and change into a comfy outfit to cook breakfast.

1hr later
" boys foods ready". I yell. I hear feet stomping down the muthafuckin steps. "Smells good in here ma" says durk, polo, and von.
I could be giving birth any minute now. Before I get to saying anything , I feel liquid drip from my leg. " the babies are coming". my knees go weak as the pain increases from the contractions I am having. " oh shit, ya water broke baby" says polo. " go get the baby bags" says queen. Durk goes and gets the baby bag while von and polo carry her to the car. The rush to the hospital. " my baby mama water broke" says von. " well you would need to wait just like everyone else" says the lady at the desk. " on foe nem i'a shoot this bitch up if you'on take care of my girlfriend" says von. " chill bro" says Durk and polo. " you guys there starting to hurt worse" says queen. They doctors put her in a wheelchair and wheel her to her room. A female doctor comes in. " good evening ms.bulls " says the doctor. " I see your having contractions". " No shit" says queen. " well as we can see you are only 6 centimeters dilated " says the nurse, " you would have to be at 10 in order to push, im gonna give you some time to rest until it's time to push, okay?" Says the doctor. " okay, thank you" says queen.
1hr later.
" ouch" queen says
" what's wrong ma" says von
" I think there ready" says queen.
Durk presses the nurse call button for her. The nurses come in. " looks like your 10 centimeters dilated, time to push mama"
" 1,2,3,4,5,6- you got it mama, push push push" says the nurse. Durk von and polo are all standing beside her. queen hold durk and polos hand while von rubs her forehead to try and calm her down. " you got this mama, they almost out" says Durk. " push baby push" says polo. " you can do it ma, cmon, push ma" says von. After a couple pushes, all three babies are out. Blood gushed everywhere, von and polo fainted, Durk almost threw up, but to queen she didn't care, as long as her babies were out. Queen cries in excitement as she holds all 3 babies on her chest. Queen decides to name them Dayvon Jr, after von. Durk Jr, after Durk. And Taurus, after polo. Now all queen wants is to go to sleep. She makes a post saying her babies are here.

queennaija☑️: I can't play wit my creations, give the world to my lil boys💙

kingvonfrmdao☑️: you did it ma💙. them my lil folks💙
lildurk☑️: you did it baby 💙. can't wait to give 'em the world💙🤞🏾.
polocapalot☑️:  i'a paint the city red bout my shorties❤️🤞🏾.

VOTE VOTE VOTE🚨🚨🚨🚨

TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND, SHES BACKKKKK😛😛😛