Chapter 7

Durk POV
Durk- India that's not my baby
India- yes the fuck it is. You the only one who nutted in me.
Durk- naw man, he'll no it can't be. I wanna dna test.
India- why!
Durk- cause you just sat here and said that it was my baby
India gets quiet for a second
India- you can get yo dna test.
Durk- aiigh bet
Von POV
Asian- why don't you believe me that it's yours?!
Von- cause to pussy loose as hell. What makes you think I wanna nut in dat?
It got quiet.....
Von- thought so
Asian had left Vons house and went elsewhere.
POLO POV
Polo- crystal that's not my baby
Crystal- you was the only nigga I was fucking on
Polo- yea aiigh
Meanwhile in ATL-QUEEN POV
I am living the best life I've ever asked for. I just got to the house and can I say it's quite magnificent. It looks exactly what it looks like on the website. I got the keys from the landlord and started moving stuff into my house. An hour later if setting everything up my house is now complete. Now I gotta find something to do.
Meanwhile back in Chicago📍
They boys and the gang was all at vons house. The boys have been calling queens phone and texting her. No answer.
Polo- aye gang tell me why crystal said she pregnant and the baby is mines
Von, Durk: same for Asian and crystal.
Books- hell naw. Can't be
Muwop- word round town that them shortys is from 63rd.
Polo, Von, Durk,: say you swea to god
Muwop: on t.roy

Polo- I'm finna go check on her. Y'all coming?! Referring to von and Durk
Von- yeah we coming hold on
>>>>>>>>>>>>
They arrive at queens house. They get out the car to go knock on the door. No answer. They call her phone to see if her phone would ring from the inside. No answer.
Von- fuck is she doing?
Durk- man fuck this shit
Durk busts down the door and they all walk in the house to see everything gone. Literally everything gone. Not one peice of furniture or television in sight.
Polo- I know she ain't move away
Von- she prolly did
Durk- you know what?
Von, polo- what?
Durk- I think India and Asian and crystal had came over here and told her that they was having our babies,
I mean she wouldn't move for no reason.
They leave the house and go to the apartment office.
Polo- hello do you have a resident under the name Queen Naija Bulls?
Office Lady- I'm sorry but Ms Bulls returned her key yesterday, she is no longer staying here.
Durk- ok thank you
They leave the apartment office and go back to vons house.
Polo- ayo, pack y'all shit, I almost forgot we gotta go to Atlanta tomorrow cause I gotta finish my verse for that song wit TheKidLaroi, polo told Durk and von
Durk, Von- aiigh bet when we leaving?
Polo- 2pm tomorrow
Von- aiigh bet
Meanwhile in Atlanta in some mall
Queen POV
I was shopping in the mall for some baby clothes. 3 boys oh my god, I feel so blessed. I'm kinda glad that I got 2 boys and 1 girl cause I would want them to get the love that they deserve from there daddies. I feel blessed and highly favored. I had nothing to worry about. I saw this boy outfit that I really liked so I got 2 of em. I went shopping around the mall for another hour for some girl clothes, then I got tired and hungry. I left outta the store to get something to get. I got some subway. I got the sweet onion teriyaki sub with mayonnaise, olives, pickles, banana peppers, and sweet onion teriyaki sauce, and extra lettuce. ( my favorite.) I left outta the mall to go home. I was really tired so I took a nap first then I'm gonna eat when I get up. 1 hour later, I got up. I made a post on Twitter saying

 I made a post on Twitter saying

It's true tho. Niggas and bitches can't get over me. I went downstairs to eat my sub, before I got a chance to take a bite I hear my doorbell ring. That's odd. I have had made any friends in the neighborhood so who would know where I live?! Unless they are stalking me. I walk slowly to open the door, I open it and i see my 3 babydaddies.
Queen- what are y'all doing here and how the fuck did y'all find out where my house was?! She says angry about to cry
Von- don't worry bout all dat ma
Queen- back in Chicago why did I have bitches come to my house and tell me that y'all got them pregnant?
Von, Durk,polo- them babies prolly not even ours.
Queen- yeah "probably" goodbye. She says trying to close the door, but Von blocks it.
Von- who said we was leaving?
Queen- I guess you guys can come in
Queen opens the door to let her babydaddies in her house. They all walk into the living room but queen doesn't even wanna look at their faces. She walks upstairs to her room, walking outside to the huge balcony. She watches the sunset and outta no where just starts crying. Why?! Because all the people in queens life been treating her like shit. Hell, sometimes queen thinks about committing suicide, but she forgot that she has kids to live for. While queen is crying she just thinks about the good times before she dated Chris.
Polo walks upstairs with Durk and von and sees queen crying on her balcony. They walk up behind her, he wraps his arms around her waist and pregnant belly. Queen jumped by the feeling not knowing who it was until she turned around and turned back the sunset and just continued to cry. Queen turns around towards polo and says "if I die, just know I have love for all of you and the kids"
Polo- bae why you say that?
Queen- there nothing here for me, nobody loves me, I barely have any family members. If only y'all knew what being a girl would feel like and having to push babies outcha pussy and have niggas beat on you and all other type of shit.
Durk- We don't do that around here. Like I said before, we love you for you. You'll be a great mom to the kids. I love all your body parts, yo ass, titties, neck, inner thighs, and I can't forget that juicy ass pussy. It's all ours.
Queen- yeah just like that dick is mine, and I bet not catch it fucking anotha bitch. Clear?
Von, Durk, polo- yes baby
Von- baby, I love you so much and all that other shit I said I'm the phone the other day I'm sorry I was popping percs and doing lean and other shit. And I ain't no woman beater so you don't gotta worry bout that, but Ill kill for you, die for you, steal for you. I love you ma, I want you to have all my kids, I wanna marry you one day ma. I love you. And you ain't going no where.
Queen walks away from polo and walks over to von and accepts his apology. When she looked up at his face she was getting ready to cry again but before another tear fell on her cheek von wiped it off for her.
Polo- ma I love you to the moon and back. I wouldn't trade you for nothing in this world. When we all went to school together and I saw you I was like " yea, she the one". That's why on your first day I came up to your desk. I'll love you for all eternity. Yea, we may be toxic but I still love yo goofy ass. Your gonna be a great mother to our kids. I couldn't be more greatful that to have you carry my kids. I don't know what I would do if it was anybody else.
Queen- I accept all of what you guys said. I love you guys. And I couldn't ask for better babydaddies.
Durk- oh yeah by the way what we having?
Queen- 3 boys
Von- you frl?!
Queen- what I gotta lie for. I love you guys so much. I don't care if we was so toxic. Gimmie kiss.
All 4 of em lean in for a sloppy, slow, but perfect kiss👅😙. They break apart from the kiss. They walk back into the house into the living room to sit down. The tension in the air was so thick, it made queen horny as fuck. Queen took all her clothes off. They fucked. Blah blah blah

VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT

a/n: I was falling asleep and waking back up while writing this😭