Chapter 8

Queen POV
I woke up outta my sleep. It's was 10:00 am. We all fell asleep on the couch naked. Why not prank the boys. I added some oil onto the floor by the couch so that when they wake up it'll feel slippery.  I go to get some fire crackers that I got stored in my closet. I put them in a sliver bucket. I had one of those long lighters that you use for fireworks and shit. I lit the firecrackers and then the boys just jumped outta their sleep, feet first touch the floor feeling slippery😭, trying to run to the room grabbing their glocks waiting for the firecrackers to be done to see if it was really somebody in the house. The firecrackers were done. They were creeping around the corner. Wholetime I was hiding in the closet. Laughing my ass off.
Von- babymomma wya?
Durk- mamas wya?
Polo- baby wya?
This is the most funniest shit I've ever saw. I jump out tha closet and say
Queen- surprise!!!!
Von- babymomma you can"t be doing no shit like that.
Durk- I almost had to murk an invisible nigga.
Polo- no cap that shit bought back memories you can't do no shit like that nomo.
Queen- ok, you guys. I won't. I just wanted to do it cause it was gonna be funny. Anyone hungry?
Von- shit I am
Durk- you just pranked us and is asking us if we hungry, he'll yea im hungry.
Polo- yea bae
Queens goes in the kitchen and starts to cook breakfast for everyone.

~~~~~~~~ 30 minutes later~~~~~~
Breakfast is done. And everyone is now eating.
Von- baby that shit was good asfk
Durk- can you cook for us more often?
Queen- or course baby
Polo- baemom sure did throw down innis bitch .
Everyone goes to put their plates away in the sink. Queen does the dishes and cleans up the kitchen as she cleans up she received a text.

It was no other than Clarence

It was no other than Clarence. The guy from the mall. Queen finishes texting Clarence and heads upstairs to her bedroom. She forgets to turn off her phone showing the messages between her and Clarence. She gets in the shower for about 30 minutes . Comes back out lotions her body and puts oil treatment for her stretch marks while she's pregnant so that way no more will form while she's pregnant. She gets dressed. But only puts on some sweats and a oversize tee. She can barely got any of her clothes since her belly is kind of big.
Von- you smell good
Queen- thank you
Von is the most freakiest outta all three of them. Von gives queen a lil peck which ALMOST turned into something else.
Queen- please not rn I'm tired.
Von- okay baby. Gets some sleep.
<<<<<<<< hours later>>>>>>>>>
It is now 7 pm and Queen wakes up from her nap. She gets in the shower cause she forgot she texted Clarence earlier this morning after doing the dishes from when she made breakfast. She gets in the shower for about 44 minutes. She gets out and oil up her stomach . She gets dressed. But what she don't know is that Von, Durk, and Polo, went through her phone cause it was just sitting out in the open.
Von- whea you goin?
Queen- my mom wants to have a family meeting at 8.
Durk- mmm
Polo- mhmm
Queen- why you guys asking, you don't trust me?
Von, Durk, Polo- no we trust you it's just that there better not be no Niggas trynna hit on you while you there.
Queen- what Niggas is gone be there that I know? And even if I was to talk to a nigga, it's okay for y'all to cheat right? As soon as queen said that her phone ding and it was a message from Clarence saying he was here.
Queen- bye guys love you
V,D,P- Luv you too babymomma.
Queen walks outside to his car. Clare opens the door for her and closes it.
Clarence- looking good as usual.
Queen- you don't look so bad yourself.
The ride to Ruth Chris was silent.
(((((((Ruth Chris📍))))))))))
They arrive at Ruth Chris and go inside waiting to be seated. The menus infront of them have everything that you could think of on it.
Waitress- how may I help you guys today?
Queen- can I get a salad with the garlic spicy chicken in it, but not too spicy cause i am carrying for 4.
Waitress- yea sure
Queen- thank you
Waitress- your welcome and sir what can I get for you?
Clarence- same thing, but don't make the chick spicy at all.
Waitress- oh and the drinks?
Queen- l-gco
Clarence- Lemonade please
Queen- how'd you know I was gonna say lemonade?
Clarence- great minds think alike
Waitress- ok and with that I'll be back with your guys drinks, your food will be ready in about 30.
Clarence- ok thank you
Waitress- you guys are welcome
Queen and Clarence start making a conversations. But what Queen also didn't know is that earlier when D,V,P was snooping through here phone they each share their location with her. So they know that she's there. Queen gets this weird feeling inside her that's she's not even used to.
Queen- excuse me I have to go to the bathroom.
Clarence- go ahead shorty
Queen goes to the bathroom and checks her phone too see where the boys location was. When she saw that they were in the same place as then she began to panic. She splashed water on her face and came back out the bathroom. The waitress had brought the drinks when she was in the bathroom. Her hands felt sweaty.
Clarence- you good mama?
Queen- yea it's just that these babies be making me pee a lot.
Now while waiting on the food Clarence checks his instagram feed so that time could go faster. Queen looks to her left out of the window and sees a black Tahoe sitting in the parking lot. Meanwhile queen was trynna process everything she was thinking of. " how did they know I was gonna be here?" " how did they get my phone if it was locked?, unless it wasn't locked😳" her thought batter up into her head as their food approaches.
Queen- finally some good eats
Clarence- so how how was your day?
Queen- it was okay, but tiring
Clarence- oh okay.
<><><><><><><> they get done eating
Queen- welp that was delicious. thank you so much.
Clarence- you welcome ma
As they exit out the restaurant, a black Tahoe pulls up infront of them.
D,V,P- get yo ass innis muthafucking car
Queen- sorry Clarence but I have to go
Clarence- oh nah ma, it's all good. Go head and go home.
As they drive home, they ask
" why you lie?"
Queen- ion wanna hear shit from any of y'all's mouth. It's okay for y'all to go out here and fuck and suck on bitches and shit. Y'all acting like I sucked the niggas dick . This was just a one time thing. Y'all act like imma see the nigha again. Y'all making this a big deal for what? 
))))))))))15 minutes later((((((((((((
They arrive home. Von open the door and they all enter the house.
Queen- I know how bad y'all wanna " fuck me up" for being around wit dat nigga but I'm tired asf, I'm going to bed.
V,D,P- we comin too.
Queen goes upstairs to their bedroom and lays down. They guys come up there too and adjust their self in the bed so that when everyone can sleep peacefully and safely. Von lays his head on one side boobs. Durk lays across her legs, while Polo lays his head on the other side of her boobs .
Queen- goodnight you guys
V,D,P- goodnight fat mama

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKK

VOTE VOTE VOTE🚨🚨🚨