"A tutor lesson?", Dad asked, confused.

"Well, she somehow found out I failed physics so she offered to tutor me."

I found myself blushing as I recalled our conversation last night.

"Woah, she likes you then! If she's willing to go and tutor you for failing a subject without anyone telling her, she definitely likes you.", Does he? Does he really like me?

After the sweet and awkward reunion, we ate breakfast like a family, laughing and joking, Heeseung telling us stories of him at New York. Jay surprisingly felt like one of us too. Maybe because he's always had a crush on my brother since middle school.

"Jay just give it up! My brother isn't even gay!"

"No way! I will never give up! I'll make him like me. I have to"

Poor Jay. Sometimes I wished my brother really was gay so they could just kiss and make out already.

"Bye! I'm going now."

"Don't forget what I told you, okay?"

I flushed as my brother said that. He gave me tips on flirting. Like hell I would flirt with Jake Shim. He probably finds it weird, coming from a guy.

'i'm inside. just come in and i'll call you.'

I walked in the cosy cafe and look around for a certain brown haired, handsome-

"Sunghoon!"

My eyes went wide as I found my crush. No, where I found him. He was behind the counter, wearing an apron, looking like he worked there.

I walked up to the counter as he smiled at me.

"You work here? I never saw you before.", He chuckled, music to my ears.

"That's because I only work in the afternoon. As you can tell, it is the afternoon."

"Then how are you going to tutor me when you're working?"

He laughed softly and wiped his hand with the towel.

"My boss gave me a day off. I just did this so I would impress you."

I-Impress me? Why would he want to..impress me?

"So? Are you impressed? I'm not your typical dumb, useless jock am i?", He asked me with a teasing tone.

"Huh? No! Definitely not. I am kinda impressed..", Impressed? I'm more than impressed.

The fact he works part-time instead of sitting at home procrastinating, it makes me attracted to him even more. Besides, he looks hot in that apron. He must've tied it close to his waist. I could see his glorious man tiddies.

"Good. Well, you look cute today. You actually dressed cutely instead of your boring style everyday."

I felt my cheeks flushed for the nth time today.

"Do I really..? I mean it's just clothes..", Jake put his arms around me. When did he get close to me?

"You do. You look really cute. Well, you always do no matter what you wear.", He whispered in my ears, making it flare up.

"Haha! Your ears are really red!"

I pushed him off me softly as he continued to tease and laugh at me.