Michael does Jeremy a 'favor'

Fandom: Be More Chill

Ship: Dillinjer (Michael is in it too tho)

Word count: 1,042

Prompt: Michael is 'helping' Jeremy to get Jake to like him

AN: I AM INCAPABLE OF WRITING SHORT FICS IM SO SORRY

"He's never gonna like me!" Jeremy said with a sigh and fell back against the bean bag. He had had a crush on Jake Dillinger for the longest time now, and Michael was his wingman.

"Aw come on, you're adorable, who wouldn't like you?" Michael teased and playfully poked Jeremy. Jeremy groaned and rolled over facing away from Michael.

"He's probably into big and strong boys with six packs and big biceps and-"

"Hey, it's okay Jer. Just because that's what he's like doesn't mean that's the type of person he's into. Who knows, maybe you're exactly his type!" Michael reassured.

"I doubt that.." Jeremy mumbled and picked up his controller.

"Hey, you're like the cutest person ever. He's gotta like you. We just have to show him that!" Michael said and picked up his controller too, resuming Apocalypse of the Damned. Jeremy blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks.."

A few days later

With enough convincing, Michael had asked Jake to hang out with him and Jeremy a bit later, in hopes of getting Jake to like Jeremy. The three of them were just sitting on the couch talking, relatively bored. Every now and then Michael would try and compliment Jeremy hoping that Jake would notice, such as say 'hey Jeremy, your hair looks so great today!' or 'Jeremy did you get abs?'. Unfortunately, Jeremy would just mumble in embarrassment, causing Jake to laugh awkwardly. Michael would also tease Jeremy every now and then just for his own entertainment. It was for his own good though, as Jeremy was ten times cuter when he was flustered, Michael thought.

"Hey Jake, did you know Jeremy has a stuffed dolphin that he sleeps with every night?" He teased.

"MICHAEL- '' Jeremy said quickly and turned towards Michael who was laughing his ass off. Jeremy was too embarrassed to defend himself so he just waited for Jake to talk.

"Heh, that's kinda cute." Jake said. Jeremy and Michael exchanged glances briefly and Jeremy squealed quietly in excitement at the word 'cute'.

Michael reached over Jeremy to grab the remote, but accidentally poked his side. Jeremy let out a small yelp and covered his mouth quickly hoping Jake hadn't noticed. Luckily he didn't, but unfortunately, Michael did. He had an evil idea. Jeremy looked at Michael for a second and mouthed 'don't you dare'. He knew it was too late though.

"If you think that's cute, you should see how ticklish Jeremy is!" Michael said to Jake and suddenly pinned Jeremy down on the couch. Jeremy's eyes widened in fear and his face turned beet red. Michael was so mean when he wanted to be.

"M-Michael wahahait I will kill you-" Jeremy said with pleading eyes, although he wasn't intimidating at all. Jeremy wasn't just ticklish. He was the most ticklish person Michael had ever met. In fact, most people are surprised as to how ticklish he is. If Michael actually went through with this, there would be no hope in Jake liking him- or that's what Jeremy thought. Michael had a different perspective, and thought of it as he was trying to help Jeremy out by showing how cute he was.

Jake chuckled slightly, not too amused as he sat back slightly on the couch. "Hey, don't kill him, I want him to show me this dolphin of his." Jake teased, making Jeremy's face turn ever more red.

"Don't worry, you will." Michael said before digging his fingers into Jeremy's underarms. Jeremy's arms shot down by instinct as he shrieked loud enough to startle Jake.

"He's so ticklish as you can probably tell, and I take advantage of this all the time." Michael explained to Jake. Jake looked at them and smiled, slightly confused but also pretty entertained.

"If he's ever being annoying or anything, just know that he has this as a weakness!" Michael said as he switched to digging his fingers into Jeremy's ribs and stomach. Jeremy was a mess. He was in absolute hysterics and Michael just started. Not to mention he was so embarrassed, he wanted to get up and run away from the humiliation. However Michael did a good job at keeping him pinned so this was hard.

"MICHAEL WAIT THIS IS MEAHEAHEAN!" Jeremy shrieked, his arms trying to bat away Michael's hands, although he kept failing.

"How is this mean? I'm just tickling you!" Michael teased and lightly squeezed Jeremy's knee cap, sending the smaller boy into hysterics. Jeremy reached his hand down to try and cover his knee, but felt a hand on his wrist. He thought it was Michael's, but shockingly, it was Jake's.

"Mind if I help you out Michael?" Jake smirked and held both of Jeremy's wrists above his head with his iron grip. Michael looked at Jake with an evil grin and kept tickling Jeremy.

"Not at all Jake, go ahead!"

"SHIHIHIHIHIT-" Jeremy squealed. With Jake's strength and Micahel's tickling, Jeremy knew he was toast. This was the most embarrassed he had felt in a long time. He felt so small right now, and so helpless. Michael moved his hands quickly between Jeremy's armpits and his sides, squeezing lightly at his skin. Jeremy tried to move his arms down, but he couldn't as Jake's grip was too strong. Michael gave Jake a look telling him to stop, as he felt like Jeremy had had enough. Jake let go of Jeremy's wrist. He immediately shot them down to protect his sides and stomach from Michael's hands.

"P..pleaheasee!" He pleaded weakly as he rolled over on the couch. Michael then stopped too and helped Jeremy up.

"How is it even possible for someone to be so ticklish~?" Michael teased and ruffled his hair. Jeremy's face was bright red and his hair was messy from rolling around. He couldn't stop giggling from the torture. He hugged onto Michael and giggled into his hoodie, not wanting to look at Jake as he didn't want to embarrass himself any more.

"Who knows. It's pretty cute though," Jake admitted. Michael lifted up Jeremy's head and gave him a look when Jake said 'cute' again. Jeremy looked at Michael happily and back at Jake. He found it hard to admit, but maybe he was glad that Michael had tickled him right then.