Tickled in the Bathroom - Boyf riends

Fandom: Be More Chill

Ship: Boyf Riends

Word count: 1105

TW: This is a tword fic so if you don't like that then just keep scrolling ;)

Prompt: Basically just Michael in the Bathroom but with tickles (and slight angst at the end sorry about that-)

"Move it." Jeremy said sternly, looking at Michael dead in the eye.

"Or else what?" Michael asked, his arms crossed as he stood in front of the door to the bathroom.

Jeremy walked towards him about to shove his friend aside. "Just get out of my way. Loser."

Michael shook his head and smiled slightly. He had seen this behavior before ever since Jeremy had taken the squip. He was aware that his squip was deactivated temporarily because of the alcohol, however he knew Jeremy was used to it making him act like this, so he didn't take it too personally. He was well aware that Jeremy didn't mean any of what he had said, or at least that's what he tried to tell himself.

Michael didn't move. He just stood there looking at Jeremy. "You've changed Jeremy. Ever since you took that evil tic tac you've been a dick. Do you know what hasn't changed?" He said with a straight face, leaving Jeremy in confusion.

"Uh, I don't know?"

Michael scoffed and grinned evilly at Jeremy, wiggling his fingers in his direction. "You're still incredibly ticklish~"

Jeremy felt his face turn pale. He and Michael had had their fair share of tickle fights, and they never went well for him. Michael was way stronger than him for one thing, and could get him pinned in seconds. At this moment Jeremy wanted to bolt out the door and hide from Michael, however he was blocking the door, of course.

"Michael, please don't I'm so sorry!" Jeremy said, the words spewing out of his mouth quickly as Michael walked towards him.

Michael simply shook his head. "Nope, too late for that Jer. Should have thought about the consequences before hurting my feelings."

Before Jeremy could speak he found himself pinned to the wall, Michael's hands on his shoulders.

"Michael, please don't do this-" He said weakly, looking at Michael with pleading eyes.

"Nope, you've left me no choice." Michael then started digging into Jeremy's underarms, causing him to start shrieking right away. "Yep, just as ticklish as I remembered." Michael teased.

"MICHAEL PLEHEHEHEASE I'M SORRY!" Jeremy kept his arms glued his sides by instinct, trapping Michael's hands which did not help him.

"I'm afraid sorry won't do it. You really hurt my feelings. Truly Jer. I think this is the only way to show you how your words have hurt me." Michael said, ignoring the fact that Jeremy was screaming right in front of him. Michael then moved his hands to Jeremy's sides, lightly scratching along them.

"MICHAEL LET ME GOHOHOHO!" Jeremy cried out, his arms hugging his sides even though Michael's hands found their way under them.

Michael laughed. "Jer, I'm just getting started!" The dark haired boy moved his hands from Jeremy's ribs to his sides quickly, smirking the whole time.

Jeremy was unable to speak at this point, he was just quickly moving his arms to protect himself from Michael's attacks.

"Jeremy, stop doing that with your arms, I'm trying to tickle you!" Michael said in a teasing tone. "Do I need to hold your arms?" He said while lessening the tickles so Jeremy could talk.

"PLEHEHEASE DON'T" Jeremy whined. Michael shook his head and held Jeremy's wrists above his head with one hand, and lightly tickled his underarm with the other hand.

"Aw, too bad, looks like I already did!" He teased, causing Jeremy to start shrieking again. He wanted to end Jeremy's suffering soon, so he went for the kill right then.

"One more spot~" Michael said, moving his free hand to Jeremy's stomach and lightly squeezing it.

Jeremy was squirming around as much as he could, trying to get Michael off him, laughing the whole time. Michael then lightly spidered his hand across Jeremy's stomach, which surprisingly was even worse for him.

"MICHAEL STOHOHOHOHOP!" Jeremy managed to say in between giggles. At this point he didn't try to fight back as he was too weak.

Michael finally took his hands off Jeremy and stood back a bit, crossing his arms. Jeremy collapsed on the ground, slightly dramatically, causing Michael to burst out laughing. "I will never get sick of that!" He teased, sitting next to Jeremy.

The two boys then exchanged looks while sitting on the ground. Jeremy looked into Michael's dark brown eyes, as if he knew what he was thinking. Michael did the same before putting an arm around Jeremy and pulling him into a hug.

"I miss you Jeremy," Michael said. Jeremy bit his lip to try and hold back any unwanted emotions.

"I'm still here Michael, I always will be."

"Right, but you've changed, I want my Jer-bear back." Michael sniffled slightly as he said this, quickly wiping his tears as he didn't want Jeremy to see him. Jeremy took a deep breath and faced Michael.

"I'm sorry Michael. Going into this I had no clue about the whole 'optic nerve blocking' thing. You're the most important thing that's ever happened to me. I hate how that's changed lately. Truly, I have."

Michael teared up more hearing Jeremy say this. He looked back at Jeremy for a second, studying his face.

"What are we gonna do?"

Jeremy shrugged. "All I can say is, once I'm sober, and once the squip reactivates and the optic nerve blocking starts, please just remember that I love you. Whatever happens between us when my squip is in control doesn't mean anything."

Michael let out a sigh and nodded. "I'll try to remember that. Also, I don't know how to say this, but can you try and drink more often so I can hang out with the real you?" Michael asked, booping Jeremy's nose.

"I mean, as much as I can without getting a drinking problem," Jeremy laughed, pulling Michael into another hug.

Suddenly, someone started knocking on the door, startling both of them.

"Hello? Other people need to pee!" Michael and Jeremy exchanged nervous looks. They both recognized that voice as Jenna Rolan's.

"I-I'm having my period!" Michael shouted, causing Jeremy to start laughing.

"Take your time honey!" Jenna said before leaving. The two boys exchanged looks again and continued giggling.

They soon were interupted again though as Rich crashed through the door, startling them both. Jeremy covered his ears as he knew what was coming. Rich took a deep breath.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY" Rich screamed as he saw Michael and Jeremy cuddling on the floor.

"Rich, why don't you go bother someone else." Michael said, pulling Jeremy closer. Rich rolled his eyes and started towards the door before turning back to face them.

"Before I leave, got any Mountain Dew Red?"