3 am

Fandom: Be More Chill

Ship: Richjer

Word count: 706

TW: caps, swearing

AN: yes I wrote this fic at the exact time it takes place

Jeremy couldn't sleep. It was 3 in the morning, and he only had one thing on his mind, which was his massive lee mood. He and Rich were having a sleepover and during one of their conversations tickling was brought up, now Jeremy couldn't get his mind off that. He tried to tickle himself before, however that never worked. He had to get some sleep or else he was gonna be grumpy in the morning, and neither of them wanted that.

There was one thing he could do, and that's waking Rich up and getting him to tickle him. That could go wrong very easily though, but he decided it was worth a shot.

"Hey Rich," Jeremy whispered while tapping him in the shoulder. Rich turned his head to face the other side and mumbled slightly. Jeremy let out a sigh and tapped him a bit harder.

"Rich wake up~" He said again. Rich woke up suddenly this time and looked over at Jeremy with sleepy eyes.

"Jer what the hell do you want it's 3 in the fucking morning.." He said and rubbed his eyes. Jeremy felt a bit bad, but was about to feel worse when he told Rich the reason he interrupted his sleep.

"I- uh- I need-" He started to say.

"Spit it out Jeremy, I need to go back to sleep."

"I want to be tickled please!" Jeremy said quickly, blushing intensely after. Rich started laughing and shook his head.

"You've got to be fucking with me right now." He said and laid back down and closed his eyes. Jeremy shook him back awake.

"Rich, I'm serious! I'm sorry I just can't sleep and I keep thinking about it and you're the only one here-"

"Fine, sit up." Rich ordered as he got out from under his covers. Jeremy grinned and excitedly sat down in front of Rich, facing away from him.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you, you need to learn not to wake people up just to tickle you." Rich said and started scribbling on Jeremy's shoulders and neck to tease him. Giggles erupted out of Jeremy's mouth already as he scrunched up his shoulders in hopes to protect himself.

"I know I'm sohohohorry!" Jeremy said through laughter. Rich pulled Jeremy a bit closer and started spidering down his back and to his sides. Jeremy was squirming around like a worm in front of Rich, however not wanting the tickles to stop.

"This is what you get for interrupting my sleep!" Rich said and then began squeezing and kneading at Jeremy's ribs. Jeremy's laughter increased by a bit as he shot his arms to his sides, subconsciously trying to stop Rich's hands.

"RICH NOHOHOHO!" Jeremy squealed.

"No, what? You were the one waking me up and begging for me to do this, and now you're complaining?" He teased and playfully started clawing at his stomach. Jeremy kept shrieking and tried to move Rich's hands away from his belly but wasn't successful.

"SHIHIHIHIT I'M SOHOHOHORRY!" Jeremy pleaded, falling back against Rich and unable to stop giggling.

"No you're not. And stop screaming, you're gonna wake your dad up!" Rich said as his hand made its way under Jeremy's pajama shirt to continue squeezing on his belly. Jeremy arched his back in surprise and fell sideways while still giggling and squealing, however Rich helded him back up and continued.

"NO I'M NOHOHOHOT RICH PLEEEHEHEASE!" Jeremy begged again. Rich simply laughed and shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'm almost done!" He said in a teasing tone and started scratching and scribbling around Jeremy's tummy and sides. Jeremy threw his head back in laughter, squirming around as much as he could. Rich could tell Jeremy was giggling too much to speak, so he stopped and let him breathe. Right when he did Jeremy brought his arms to his stomach and rubbed away the ghost tickles quickly while leaning against Rich.

"Th-thahanks Rich!" He said while still giggling slightly

"Aww, glad I could help Jer Bear! Now get your ass to bed." He said and got back under the covers. Jeremy smiled and got under the covers too, now cuddling against Rich.

"Goodnight, Rich." Jeremy whispered.

"Goodnight, you goof." Rich replied and smiled