Chapter - 8 Hail Aspen

Start from the beginning

"A Coffin."

"Right!!"

"He comes to besides, icy bridges, battlefront and crumbling ridges. When he comes, he comes alone taps a shoulder, and is gone."

"Death."

"Absolutely!"

"If you are to choose between being responsible and left alone or being loved and irresponsible, what would you choose?"

"Responsible and left alone."

"Why?"

"It's only when you take the responsibility for your life that you discover how powerful you truly are. People who run away from their responsibilities do nothing but pull others down by blaming them for everything. I like to be responsible because there's a chance to find love if we are responsible and there's always an otherwise which perfectly matches mine."

"Will you kill a person or doubt him for something he hasn't done?" He continued.

"No innocent must die. But if you are referring to my career, then these innocent ones were the ones, who ratted out their king out of greed, for money when they perfectly know that their king can do anything for his people to keep them happy. If every evidence or emotion proves them to be innocent then I will gladly spare them."

"If you are given a choice to choose between killing your husband because you had no choice but to do it or give up your power as a queen to save the people and let someone else take over your position, As his wife and the queen, what would it be?"

"I was never the one to feel the need for power or the authority. If I am given a choice to give up my position as the Queen, I will gladly do it as long as I can protect the throne and the king. I am bound to protect him but not kill him. If there's a time I get stuck in this situation I would rather die than kill him but not before killing that bastard who has left me with no choice."

"What will you choose? If you are to ask your husband to give up his throne for your love and happiness or give him up for the sake of his happiness which comes with a price."

"You can't ask others to give up something they have worked so hard for. At least not when there's anything but love and happiness between you. If me leaving him will make him happy or reunite with the love of his life or something then I will do it over and over again. If I choose the first one neither he nor I am going to be happy."

The eldest elder left me all alone, to my thoughts.

Everyone reappeared again. This time, their faces were glowing. I eyed every one of them to understand what was going on in their overexcited mind but of no use.

They blocked me out.

"We are so proud of our decision. You have every right to become the queen and protector of the supernatural family." the same lady in purple hair spoke.

"Welcome to the family. Let me introduce you to others."

"Brielle, Adira, and Kylo are the vampires. Elisha, Brody, and Hogan are the werewolves. Atlas, Ariel, and Agnus are the wizards. Shadow, Hades, Lilith, and Medusa are the demons." He said pointing to the right.

"Frost, Noel, Pepper, and winter are the elves. Annalise, Charlie, Daredevil, and Iris are the fairies. Kai, Parker, willow, and Poppy are the dragons. Apollo, Asena, Nathaniel, and Rhea are the angels." He said pointing to his left.

God !! I did have a lot of names to remember.

Oh! so the red-haired guy is a fairy, the Daredevil and the purple-haired lady is Agnus, the witch.