Chapter #25 Missing Rat

Zacznij od początku

I don't know what it was, but she looked like a princess. But then her sadness was more evident to me so, I walked over to her.

"Hey, What's wrong love?" I asked

"Oh, hi. It's no- Wait, Did you just call me love?" She asked. Oh no, I'm screwed, quick think of something!

"Yes, I did. Is there a problem?" That was the only answer I thought of. She stood silent for a second, but then she answered.

"N-no no problem at-t all" She stuttered. She fixed herself.

Well, that was unexpected, I thought she was going to tell me don't call me love or something. Then my thoughts went back to the reason I was there.

"You look sad, what's wrong?" I asked again.

"Should I really be telling you?" She said.

"You can trust me, sometimes, if it's not about a dead body, then that's fine. I need to keep a clean reputation" She looked like she was considering it. And again to my surprise she said

"Fine, Remember the note and key we found in the Slytherin common room?"

"Yeah"

"Well, the note said Give the key to the right person. I don't know who the right person is, but I was my suspicions is Sirius Black"

"Sirius Black? Why?"

"It's too hard to explain, but I just got disappointed that I couldn't get to see him when he came into the castle"

"I get where you are coming from, but that's a little mental" I answered to her issue.

"I know, but if he is the right person, he may know where my brother is. Well anyways, I need to study"

"Oh, yeah. Of course"

"Bye"

With that, she left to another row. That went better than I expected.

Charlotte's perspective

I had my flower bouquet thanks to Hagrid but was a little down because Hagrid informed us that Buckbeak was going to get executed because of Draco's stupid accident in class which is FULL RUBBISH! We were walking through The Quad.

"I still can't believe it, Buckbeak is innocent" Hermione interrupted "The only thing he did was defend himself from a privacy intruder!"

"Yeah but when you have money and come from the ministry everything is possible", Ron said kind of glancing at me. 

There are two things that the "kind of glance" meant:  No.1 He thinks it's my fault because my parents are rich and my step-dad works in the ministry now. No. 2 He thinks I can fix it, which I can't.

"I'm sure there's some way to stop it," I said to leave tension off the air

"Sadly there isn't, you're fighting the Mafoys" Harry started "Who's literal motto is 'Only Pureblood allowed' "

"I don't care! I hate injustice and if there's something I'm not going to tolerate is this!" I started to become motivated "But first I need to meet someone"

I gave Hermione my bouquet and left. She exclaimed something at me but I was too committed to hearing her.

Hermione's perspective

"What are you planning to do?!" 

That's what I yelled but she was running too fast. With the bouquet still in hand, It looked like Ron, Harry, and I was going to a wedding where the bride forgot the bouquet. She ran all over the castle we lost her a few times. Until we really lost her.