twenty two || dear aunt becca

This chapter is just a entry from Amber's diary, it's the night of the game.
Dear Aunt Becca,
Last time I wrote, I told you about a fight I had with Henry. We're totally fine now and we're doing pretty good not fighting about hockey or anything, even though my team beat his. But Henry isn't what I wanted to write about today. I want help and I need advice and I just wish you were here to give it to me. Charlie left the school a little while ago after arguing with Coach Orion. It was a bit more lonely at Eden Hall so I stopped sitting with my teammates and began to sit with my other friends. But then, he came back. I was so happy. It was a great week. I took turns sitting with my teammates and Grace, Ross, and Bradley. I didn't think it would get better but there was a varsity vs. JV game and we won! I was really happy about it and it was so exciting. The varsity boys had been jerks to us all year and we finally beat them. But last week's happiness didn't last very long. I was talking to Grace, Bradley, and Ross and they were congratulating me on the win. Then, I turned around to look for Charlie. I skated towards him as Linda approached him and before I could say anything, she kissed him. They kissed and I turned around immediately. I left this adorable bracelet he had given me before the game in the locker rooms and I left. I didn't celebrate with my friends or team, I just left. I was crying and I was so sad and I still am. I thought something might happen with me and Charlie but I guess not. Now he can be with Linda and I can be all alone in my room watching shows I've seen a million times. I just really wish you were here to help me, Aunt Becca.