bonus two || hacie is official

Grace's POV:
Henry and Grace were lying there, watching a movie. They were in Henry's room. Grace was sitting up on the bed with Henry lying on her, his head in her lab as she played with his hair. "Hey, Gracie?" Henry said, getting the girl's attention.
"Yeah, Henny?" She asked, a concerned look of confusion on her face.
"We've been... doing whatever this is for like a month. I want you to be my girlfriend, Grace."
"You know, Amber told me what Charlie had said when he asked her. She said it word for word and damn, he's a lot better at this than you." Grace said laughing. It didn't matter that they had become more than friends, they hadn't lost the way they constantly teased each other.
"Shut up, Grace." He laughed. "I'm being serious! Will you be?"
"What was the question again?" She questioned sarcastically.
He sat up and looked at the girl. "Gracie Jennifer Hart, will you do me the honor of being my amazing, sweet, funny, gorgeous girl friend?" He said smiling and laughing a bit.
"Henry Jack Newton, of course I will. I'd love to!" She smiled and they stared into each other's eyes. Suddenly, Grace leaned in and kissed him. This was her first kiss with Henry, and she really hoped she didn't screw it up.
Eventually, she pulled away from the boy and they both smiled.
"I really like being your boyfriend." Henry said.
"I really like being your girlfriend." Grace replied.
"Ew, get a room!" Amber said, walking past Henry's door.
"We're in a room, dumbass." Henry replied.
"Then, get a room further away from mine." Amber complained.
"Remember, Am, you set this up and it's your fault!" Grace said.
"Thanks for that by the way." Henry smiled.
Amber walked into the room, grabbed a pillow, and hit them both with it.
"Hey!" They said in unison. Amber laughed and walked away.
"She's annoying." Henry said.
"She's still my best friend, Henny." Grace said.
"Whatever." He rolled his eyes playfully. Grace smiled.
"What are you smiling so much about?" Henry asked.
"I'm just happy to be with you."