Chapter 18- A Beauty Without Poison Is The Same As A Beauty Ruined

With a bang, Harry and Draco both landed on the hard and cold pavement. Their limbs entangled as they struggled to sit upright.

Draco furiously pushed Harry back as he sat up and seethingly said, "Merlin, Potter!"

He dusted his clothes while standing up, "I had thought that you atleast had a little bit of intelligence inside that donkey brain! But no! You don't even have that! Look where you got us now!"

Harry gave a pained groan as he sat up as well, mocking under his breath, "Well, Blame me for being too handsome that it made bees and butterflies and Slytherin Ice Princes stick to me like glue"

Draco's head snapped towards him, his voice dangerously low, "What did you just say ?"

Harry: "....."

"Nothing ! Nothing at all ! Are your ears ringing or something ?", Harry's face furrowed with seeming worry.

Draco's eyes narrowed, "Really? You aren't lying? Because I seemed to hear something that particularly makes me want to castrate Dumb Golden Boys."

"How can I lie to you ?! How can you doubt me like this ?!" Harry gasped and said with horror, not at all afraid of death or the loss of his terrible weapon of procreation.

Looking at the hand covering an open mouth and pitiful wide eyes, Draco sighed helplessly, "Okay okay. Remind me to teach you the wonderful art of theatrics after all of this is over."

Harry's head tilted and he curiously asked, "Art of theatrics ? What are you talking about, Draco ?"

Draco: "..."

"Merlin… What will I do with you, Potter ?", He sighed with exasperation. These over-dramatics are really giving him a headache. "Let's go. Where do you want to visit first ?"

Well, since this buffoon has already got them here, then why not just get done with what he wanted to do.

Hearing this, Harry immediately grew serious, "Let's first go to the graveyard. I want to pay a visit to my parents."

Draco could sense the sadness and melancholy in Harry's voice when he mentioned his parents. Without saying anything further, he silently walked beside Harry.

The weather was freezing. Their feet walking cautiously on the slippery pavement beneath. The cottages on either side were alight with colourful decorations and the distant sound of Christmas Corals were floating in the air beside the delicate snowflakes. The atmosphere was warm and festive.

Draco listened to the far-away song, the voices of young and old, men and women mixing together.

In this air of infectious joy, the one walking beside him looked so lonely. His green eyes dulled by sorrow and longing.