2.Happily Ever After(End)

I never knew the meaning of love until you came into my life and changed all the perceptions of love in my mind into the greatest happiness I have ever had.

-Y/n

*****

Rosé Pov

From the first, you want to let your father-in-law know about your pregnancy. However, in fact, your stubborn husband remains loyal to his ego. Your husband forced you to keep the news of your first child's pregnancy a secret from his father. As a result, your father-in-law or relatives is unaware of the information. It's been a week since you kept a secret about the baby in your tummy. The intention tonight, you and your husband want to attend your father in law birthday, which will be held in a luxurious ballroom in the Seoul area. Since your mother-in-law has been desperately insisting that you and your husband should participate or attend an important family event that planned every year, your mother-in-law wants to surprise her husband that you are pregnant. Neither you nor your husband can refuse at all.

"Hold my hand, baby." As soon as you get off from your husband's Roll Royce car, your husband rushes to tell you to hold his hand. There were several journalists from well-known magazines who came and took pictures. Even some private television stations come to make news reports about your husband's family.

You immediately grasped your husband's hand. A few flashes from the camera that some reporters carry snap both of you multiple times and talk to both of you even if you don't respond to them. You smiled as you grasped your husband's arm and entered the ballroom that towered above. The bright gold lights make the atmosphere around the ballroom look more luxurious. Some guests from companies and other business people can be recognized one by one. Then the two of you walked towards your in-law, who was welcoming the guests who greeted them on a small stage.

"Oh my! you look so beautiful, Chaeyoung-ah!" It's the voice of your mother-in-law who prefers to greet you first rather than your husband.

"Happy birthday, dad." After smiling at your mother-in-law's words, you immediately hug your father-in-law's body and wish him a happy birthday, and congratulate him on getting older this year.

"Thank you, my daughter." your father-in-law replied with a big smile. Then let go of the embrace and go back to hug your husband.

"Happy birthday, now dad is getting older, live a happier life, Daddy ." your husband spoke softly, but clearly, his voice sounded warm through the ears of three of you.

"You are the greatest of my happiness, my son, so give me a special gift today." Your father-in-law is joking, laughing, and forcing your husband to give him something for his birthday.

"Honey, You just have to ask them to give us grandchildren!" And your mother-in-law said with a smirk because she knew long ago that you were really pregnant and only her husband didn't see this news.

Your husband smiled as he looked away. While you just smiled awkwardly, looking at your in-laws.

"Your father asked for a grandchild! So Give it to us, okay!" Since no one else spoke, your mother-in-law proudly spoke up and winked at the two of you to go to the flow of what she planned. And Breaking the silence between the two of you.

"Mom..." replied your husband, pretending to give a warn and just following the flow of what his mother planned.

"What? You guys have been married long enough; how many more years do moms have to wait?" There is a tone of restlessness and disappointment in your mother-in-law's words. Makes you bite your lower lip uncomfortably. You act like you don't know and let follow the flow of what your mother-in-law planned.