14-Touch Your Body Closely?

Incoming phone calls on Chaeyoung's phone ruined her current activities. Typing a tax report for the second time drained her brain with thoroughness. And no doubt Chaeyoung white phone keeps ringing, Chaeyoung growls in annoyance while massaging her forehead slowly.

"Hello?" She Said politely when it was discovered that her mother-in-law called her in broad daylight this weekday.

On the other side, Her mother-in-law may be busy giving orders and requests or may tell it to come later in the afternoon.

"I'll ask Y / n." Chaeyoung answered politely interspersed with a smile engraved.

Then they talk for about 5 to 10 minutes. Nothing special, because Chaeyoung dominates more with a nod to her head, maybe her mother-in-law gave it too much advice. Chaeyoung said goodbye politely as soon as her mother-in-law had said goodbye to their call. Then Chaeyoung put her phone on her bedside table.

Chaeyoung thought for a moment before taking her feet out of her office. She slowly opened the White door and her eyes silently looked at the figure of a man who was busy chatting on the phone. Maybe he's talking about investing in new stocks and investments with his clients or even talking to his friends that Chaeyoung hasn't seen for a long time.

Y / n eyes glanced at Chaeyoung who slowly stepped closer to his desk. The man's phone calls haven't ended yet, but why is his focus now distracted just because a woman wearing a white shirt approaches him.

Y / n hurriedly hung up the call when he felt Chaeyoung wanted to say something to him. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is still loyal to stare at her husband, who is now putting his phone in the pocket of his black pants.

"What?" Y / n asked as soon as he had all his eyes fixed on Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was silent for a few seconds, then answered doubtfully.

"Your mother called me." She said there was no expression.

Y / n furrowed his brows, he does have a hobby of doing monotonous activities to himself.

"Then?" Y / n asked back.

"She asked us to spend the night at your mother's house."

"What?" Y / n swore that his mouth reflexively said that. No, he was just shocked by his mother's request, which sounded chesty.

Moreover, the fact that Y / n is aware of his old room has been used as a study for his father recently. And his thoughts immediately turned to Chaeyoung.

there were only three rooms initially, but now one former room owned by Y / n has been renovated for his father's workspace, and there is only one room left that is empty or unused, namely the guest room. Shit. Will they have to sleep in the same room? And that room is a guest room that may not have been occupied for a long time.

"Are you kidding me? In my house, there is no room for you and me." Y / n reasoned even though He knew that there was still one guest room left for the two of them.

"Your mother said there is one room left for us and she has prepared it." Isn't chaeyoung a little pushy, but she really can't resist her mother-in-law's wish at this time.

"You sounded like you wanted to sleep with me."

What ?.

Chaeyoung felt like she was going to die because Y / n thought she just wanted her husband's body tonight.

Her face turned panicked, not forgetting a red tinge that suddenly appeared on her white cheeks. Chaeyoung lowered her head, thinking what to say next.