5-Hindrance Life

Rosé Pov

Of course, an incident that happened yesterday in the afternoon made you annoyed half to death.

You scolded your husband as soon as you put your feet in your husband apartment room. Your irritation multiplied many times when your husband did not pay attention to you or respond to your words at all.

So you could easily and quickly forget about that. We all know not if life should be on this day and the next day, not yesterday and in the past? So why do you keep thinking about things that made you so angry yesterday?

All right, back to today.

Everyone certainly hates Monday. The super busy day begins. A day that requires us to work and study harder among other days. It's the same as with you.

You hate Mondays. Plus, your job has changed a hundred and eighty degrees from usual. You were named as MD secretary to your husband, making you lazy to enter your first day of work.

You opened the car door when you and your husband just arrived at the Collins Enterprise office building. You were still loyal to be in the car before your husband knocked roughly on the car window and made you purse your lips in annoyance.

"Good morning, Mr and Mrs Y / N." On average, that's the greeting you and your husband receive from their office employees. Your husband may just respond ignorantly, but you are not. You tend to always smile sweetly to the office employees when everyone greets you with respect. You are at least not cruel or cold to everyone.

When the elevator opened and showed you and your husband faces, the employees who were there instantly smiled awkwardly.

Your husband is wearing a shirt with black stripes exits.

And suddenly, the other employees left both of you too.

You and your husband fell silent, seeing how the employees left the elevator feeling awkward.

"Don't wear a skirt that's too short." your husband said; he was uninterested while playing the iPad, who was always faithful in his hands.

You was flabbergasted. You saw your current reflection through the glass in the elevator.

Then you thought a moment.
Are the clothes you wear is immodest? You only wear a dark grey blazer combined with a black turtle neck shirt and a very short plaid skirt.

Aren't there many female employees wearing sexier clothes than you? But why did your husband just only reprimand you? Whatever, you just don't want to fight with your husband, so you choose to reply to your husband words politely

"Yeah, I'll be wearing pants starting tomorrow," you said while exhaling softly. Your husband glanced at you from the corner of his eye. A second later, he shook his head slowly.

You and your husband separated in the middle of the road to their respective rooms. Your husband to the right and you to the left.
Until a second later, your husband called you quietly.

"Why?" you immediately asked after you heard your husband calls you.

"Your room was moved into one room with me. My father told me this morning."

What did he say?

"Is your father not wrong?" you narrowed your eyes doubtfully. Your father-in-law is entirely arbitrary. But you couldn't do anything if it was your father in law who had acted like that.

Your husband did not reply to your words. he instead walked away, leaving you, who was still silent behind him.