Chapter Four: A ca-scuse me?

Hello readers, its the author. Disclaimers time, sadly. Unfortunately I do not own any of these characters and or songs featured in this story.(TAYLOR:EXCEPT FOR ME I WILL PUT MY NEW SONG IN THIS!)They belong to their awesome creators. Imma mix it up and do an Anna P.O.V :) - Julia

Anna's P.O.V

I sit in my room, pondering and puzzling, then my mind darts to words starting with the letter p, hmmm... I get so distracted, what was I saying? OH YEAH! I was thinking about Elsa. I miss her. My eyes begin to fill with salty, hot tears. Then there is a knock on my door. I swiftly get up to answer it.

"A-anna?" a weak voice says, worry apparant in the way she speaks. I can tell, I'm a terrific people person, and it also helps that this particular person happens to be my sister. "May I come in? I-l-i need to speak w-with you." i open it as fast an Anna-ly possible.

"ELSA!" I engulf her in a bone-crushing hug. "OMG! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!" I practically scream at her in happiness. I don't even remember the last time I saw her! Now, you're probably thinking, WHY ARE YOU NOT MAD?!? Well, who knows if it was even her fault? I missed her too much to be mad, but i'm still curious as to why she shut me out in the first place...

"Geez! You got really strong, Anna." she. smiled. YAY SHE SMILED AT ME! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE, FOREVER!!!!!!!

"Come in! Sit on my chair, wait. No, sit on my bed, wait. No..."

"Anna." she said sweetly. I really missed her. I hope she never shuts herself in her room again. I, on the other hand, keep rattling off places she should sit. "Anna." she said more forcefully. I just kept talking. "ANNA!" she finally yelled.

"What?" I ask as innocent as I can.

"I can just sit on your bed, it really doesn't matter." she said as she giggled at my awkwardness.

"Oh, but it does matter." I say matter-of-factly.

"And why is that, sister of mine?" she asks. She's starting to be like she used to be, when we were young.

"It matters because I want to know EVERYTHING!" I say enthusiastically.

"Okay, Anna. Come here, I'll tell you..." she hesitated. Elsa started from the beginning, when we were little tiny people, a story I THOUGHT I knew. I am utterly dumbfounded that I don't rember Elsa's powers. I'm actually not sure if I really believe her. I interrupted her, I know how rude of me. But I have to see to be sure.

"Elsa, can you show me?" I ask nervously.

"U-umm, I suppose," she carefully removed her glove, revealing her petite hand. She unclenched her fingers and from the palm of her hand, flew a beautiful snowflake, emanating a gorgeous glow. All I could think was wow. She carried this secret for years. I feel so guilty.

"Oh, Elsa. I'm so sorry. You've been carrying this around with you for so long, and I didn't help." I slowly leaned in to hug her, but berfore I could, she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and began to cry.

"I-I-I missed y-you so m-m-much Anna." she said in between tears. We sat there for a long time, silently letting all of our tears wash down our faces. I'm sure of one thing, we will never be separated again. I will see to that myself.