Declaration

An eerie silence followed that statement due to the drastic change in topic. Some nations still couldn't processing and remained silent such as duo Italy. Meanwhile, several nations burst into laughter. Prussia was one of them. He said, "Isn't the wedding thing is more believable?" He jested and others laughed. However, his laughter slowly faded when he saw there was no trace of humor from his friend who stood beside England. Several nations who were laughed at noticed the same thing. Prussia glanced at Canada who met his ruby eyes. Neither mirth nor confusion colored the younger nation's face. It looked like he knew some— Ruby's eyes widened as the realization hit him.

His boyfriend knew it!

On the other hand, some nations stayed focused after a moment of confusion, for instance, England's older brothers, Germany, Japan, Russia among others. The Kirklands were suspicious about the doctors. Germany stared at the two nations before glanced at America who didn't laugh nor confronted the news. He thought America would be the first to react considering the nation usually counter any ideas from England or France and vice versa during another world meeting. Yet, the said nation continued silent. It didn't sit well with Germany's perception.

He heard Italy's commented, "Isn't it the same?"

When Germany gazed back to the host, he saw an old man stepped closer to England and required their attention. "Good morning to all my colleagues and all nations. My name is Reed. Mr. England's doctor and my apprentice," Loire stood up beside him, "Dr. Loire." Only by that introduction, they grabbed the attention.

"I'm aware that some of you may think that it's absurd since there was never a history about a nation could reproduce like a human being. Despite all nations has human-like bodies, we all know they have a longer lifespan than humans. However," he said with seriousness all over his voice, "what Mr. England said is true."

All the audiences gasped when Reed restated, "He is pregnant."

The next second, all countries voiced out their shock. Questions could be heard from each of them at the same time and it was all ceased when America rose from his chair and shouted, "SILENCE!"

At this point, the Europeans picked up the unusual trait from America who normally was the one who started the chaos. They were aware of the family relationship between America and the two Europeans. Naturally, it added to their suspicion about the news.

Silence once again, Loire and Reed explained to them about their discovery of England's pregnancy. At the end of their presentation, "I would like to ask my colleagues here to do a test for all the countries so we can find the reason how this could happen and prepare should it happens to any country here."

Suddenly, Prussia stood up and turned right to Canada who sat beside America several chairs away, excitedly he asked, "Did I knocked you up, Mattie?!"

Blushed hard, Canada flustered, "Wha—!"

"BRUDER!" Germany paled at the thought of his brother made America preg—wait, America's name was not 'Mattie', his blue eyes narrowed and he could see another America was there. Exactly like America but the vibe was different.

At the same time, England roared at Prussia with deeply scowled which showed how pissed off he is now, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID, PRUSSIA?!"

"Are you going out with our Mattieu, Gil?" France was surprised as well. He knew the boys have boyfriends but he didn't know who.

In the next seconds, countries discussed with their lover and the doctors about the possibility of pregnancy. Among them, the three brothers did their discussion before Scotland decided to ask England about it. He rose to his feet stared at England who caught sight of him despite being furious about the news of Canada's boyfriend. Typically, the others halted their discussion and focus on Scotland.